Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PixelTochi

Aug 11, 2020
So I was banned at May 27, 2020 2:55:12 AM for Staff witnessed use of prohibited modifications and made an appeal and admitted hacking but it wasn't good because I mentioned that my first ban was false and have nothing to do with it only the May 27, 2020 ban was my first ban. now my appeal is denied and it says that I'm banned permanently does that mean that I can't play on CubeCraft again? everyone changes and learns his/her lessons + that was my first and last time using hacks. btw sorry if my English isn't good.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
So I was banned at May 27, 2020 2:55:12 AM for Staff witnessed use of prohibited modifications and made an appeal and admitted hacking but it wasn't good because I mentioned that my first ban was false and have nothing to do with it only the May 27, 2020 ban was my first ban. now my appeal is denied and it says that I'm banned permanently does that mean that I can't play on CubeCraft again? everyone changes and learns his/her lessons + that was my first and last time using hacks. btw sorry if my English isn't good.
You can always start a conversation with the staffmember that banned you.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom