Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForWerner

Aug 18, 2020
Russia
www.twitch.tv
The video shows how I dragclick

Hello. I applied for a unban, the moderator said that it was a mistake and I was unbanned, but nothing has been happening for a day, I don’t know what to do, I’m banned for no reason, also by IP. I hope for help, the moderator will ignore me (screenshot). I do not want to sit in a ban for 7 days, which I did not deserve. I have been playing actively on the server for about 3 months. I don't understand how you can ban for my skill, it's absurd. I have about 500 victories on skywars, and nothing like this happened in these 3 months. I hope you pay attention and unban me. bye
wll2GxJlV0U.jpg
8aSdLe4I0kQ.jpg

Attachments

• ey39UMd4IGk.jpg
    ey39UMd4IGk.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 240

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hii, the moderator forwarded your appeal to the Anti-Cheat developers, which means that they will be looking at it and will decide whether you get an unban or not. However, this could take up to a few days since the developers are getting lots of appeals every day and are, besides that, also busy with other stuff. Please remain patient and they'll be dealing with it as soon as possible.

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
The video shows how I dragclick

Hello. I applied for a unban, the moderator said that it was a mistake and I was unbanned, but nothing has been happening for a day, I don’t know what to do, I’m banned for no reason, also by IP. I hope for help, the moderator will ignore me (screenshot). I do not want to sit in a ban for 7 days, which I did not deserve. I have been playing actively on the server for about 3 months. I don't understand how you can ban for my skill, it's absurd. I have about 500 victories on skywars, and nothing like this happened in these 3 months. I hope you pay attention and unban me. bye
View attachment 180423View attachment 180424
Lunar and drag click :(
Sentinel doing her job, amazing:)
^^^^^ thats wh

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Hi, he probably got banned for dragclicking, as it's not allowed

Anyway, Finixly helped him and so have others

Going to close this thread as the user has been helped, and to avoid a conversation in here, if you need more help, feel free to create a new thread or start a conversation with me or any other staff member :)

- Locked 🔒

Reactions: Maaarijn and Fexiny
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom