Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India

Sentinel, is anti-cheat (A system) that bans players when they are caught hacking. It was added recently, and there are many false-bans. This thread will help you to know how to get unbanned.

Sentinel bans are managed by two Developers, @CrazymanJR and @GingerGeek.

Firstly, you should make a appeal. This guide will help you on how to make a appeal. (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-faq-thread-please-read.182952/#post-777930)

State what you were doing, and any problems experienced at that time. Make sure to inform that it was a false positive ban. Forgetting to do this may get you permanently banned.

Note : Butterfly clicking will Trigger the Anti-Cheat, banning you. If you ever did this, don't forget to mention it in the appeal.

When you have done this, the Developers will take a look at it as soon as possible.

If the appeal was Denied, you should try contacting the Developer. They will further explain why your ban wasn't lifted. (Lying won't get you unbanned, Developers can check your actions)

Contact CrazyManJR - https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

Finally, be Patient. I too, once in a panic got myself waiting for my ban to lift since I made a rushed appeal. Spamming staff profiles won't help.

Please appeal at appeals.ccgn.co

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Next time someone says they were banned by sentinel i will just link them to this :P
I really like this guide, really well made and good idea, it will help a LOT! ;)

Reactions: Daniel_H212

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I think this is a really good information thread, but I have to mention something:

If the appeal was Denied, you should try contacting the Developer. They will further explain why your ban wasn't lifted. (Lying won't get you unbanned, Developers can check your actions)

The logs aren't always correct. Well, they are, but not exactly.
Take for instance a player who got stuck in a block. Now the player gets hit by other players. Because the player can't be pushed anywhere because it's stuck in the block, Sentinel will "recognize" anti-knockback in this. You see where this is going?

Even after contacting the devs, they might quickly look at the logs of sentinel and think "see, the player does have anti-kb. The player was obviously lying"
Now I'm not saying this is always the case, but devs are people too and they make mistakes as well.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Next time someone says they were banned by sentinel i will just link them to this.
I'll just copy and paste my own written text about when you're falsely banned by Sentinel. My text is also very helpful.

I have my own very helpful text for anyone who is falsely banned by Sentinel saved in a textfile on my PC, but this will also help people who are falsely banned by Sentinel.

Reactions: ElPtricko

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello jeftweatgames

If your appeal gets denied and believe that you got false banned, please contact CrazyManJR on forums.

Please contact CrazymanJR with a detailed description via this link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

If you want a faster response, you may contact CrazyManJR on Discord.
He does not need help. This is a guide for those players banned by Sentinel and not knowing what to do.
Read the thread carefully, thanks.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Hello jeftweatgames

If your appeal gets denied and believe that you got false banned, please contact CrazyManJR on forums.

Please contact CrazymanJR with a detailed description via this link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

If you want a faster response, you may contact CrazyManJR on Discord.
lV7AsaV.jpg

@TheJeroen

Top Bottom