Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

echoobear

May 10, 2020
hello i am banned from cube craft my ign is echoobear and i have never joined. the ban note is compromised account and i have complete access. i can not appeal because i never logged onto the server so if i could get unbanned because i changed my password that would be coool

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
it gives me java and bedrock option and i need my ign
You need to select bedrock if you play on mobile, xbox, pocket edition or windows10 edition. If you don't play using those you pick java. Put your IGN in it and it will go on your appeals page. Press the blue "start appeal" button you see and give your appeals code to it. Then you will be able to write there and explain yourself.

echoobear

May 10, 2020
yes, whenever i go into the appeal section it shows this

upload_2020-5-10_12-10-49.png

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
hello i am banned from cube craft my ign is echoobear and i have never joined. the ban note is compromised account and i have complete access. i can not appeal because i never logged onto the server so if i could get unbanned because i changed my password that would be coool
Hello, please follow the procedure stated in this thread for compromised accounts https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/guide-to-compromised-accounts.191853/
In short:
  1. Change your password immediately.
  2. Add security questions to the account.
  3. Appeal here after.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on gio.1482's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Pro mod, ty for accepting report! :D
mcnadji wrote on BlueFresa's profile.
Hey I saw a post of yours that you had all the tower defense maps from Cubecraft. Is there any chance you would mind letting me download them? It's really nostalgic for me. Thanks!
Final day of daily questions! What is your favourite day of the week?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
Top Bottom