Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkDivison

Apr 3, 2020
I think it would be pretty useful and convenient if there was an addition in Assassination. This addition would be banking, the bank would be used to store your coins (and maybe possibly putting a coin ex-changer in the bank to), because when you first start the game and you get a bunch of coins and your heading to a shop to spend them, it gets very aggravating when someone kills you as your nearing the shop and if you need to get off the game for some reason you can store your stuff in the bank and join back in and continue where you left off. If anyone else thinks this would be a cool addition to the game please leave a comment.

Reactions: Lozora

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I get your idea but I think the idea at Assassination is that you have to survive with your money and run to the shop because your food also goes down faster when you are in a shop I think that is to ensure that you are not going to camp and play actively and the piece of each other will be part of it to play it well

Reactions: Marieke2001

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
As said above, the idea of assasinations is to survive with the stuff you earned that game. Making a bank will cause players to just drop their coins etc in the bank so no one can steal it. I'd rather want to see an enderchest being added (if there isn't one yet) but this enderchest should only be available for gear and tools etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Pluisje wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy bday 🎂 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Thjis's profile.
Congratulations on 500 reaction score!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom