Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You Wanna see Banker Npc ingame?

• Total voters

EagleOguzhan

Mar 5, 2021
My idea is there should be a new npc named *Banker* at skyblock hub u can deposit and withrew ur money from there so we dont have to loose lot of the money when we die

also there is a cap limit its 1m until you open nether and some nether quests are allows you to inqrease that cap
like side quests

example

kill 50 blaze
50 wither skele
50 pigman

rewards:
Bank Cap İnqrease
1m--10m

:agree::unsure::disagree:

Comment down what u guys think

Last edited:

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I think being able to bank your coins would take away the risk of dying. While you can also lose EXP levels, coins tend to be more valuable overall. However, I would be fine with it if there could be a limit to how many coins you could put in the bank.

EagleOguzhan

Mar 5, 2021
I think being able to bank your coins would take away the risk of dying. While you can also lose EXP levels, coins tend to be more valuable overall. However, I would be fine with it if there could be a limit to how many coins you could put in the bank.
yeah thaats a good idea maybe like 1m coins maximum or something

Reactions: Lyriie

EagleOguzhan

Mar 5, 2021
If it was capped at 1 mill, it'll be worthless for people beyond birch. Imo I think the limit should increase per island gotten, with all islands (or all main quests) done should make it infinite (this'll include nether and eventually end islands)
true maybe when end gets open/released there should be quests does inkrease ur bank cap

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom