Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Ok so I use the free trial version of Bandicam to record. It let's you record 10 minutes for free, and up until recently everything has been working fine.

But lately Bandicam keeps crashing like 80% of the time! It's so annoying because at least 6 hackers have gotten away when I could have had the proof to get them punished.

The screen recorder used to be able to last the full 10 minutes and save properly, but now after 1 - 2 minutes (or if I try to stop the recording short) the whole thing dies and pops up with the 'Bandicam.exe is not responding' message, after which it shuts down completely.

If I check my saved videos folder there will be the recording there, but it always gets corrupted and WMP can't recognise the file format anymore :/

Does anyone (preferabley who uses Bandicam) know what the problem might be?

P.S I'm busy right now, but I can provide screenshots tonight if needed. I just wanted to see if anyone on the forums could help before I googled the issue! Haaaalp meh :c

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I don't use it, but maybe try reinstalling it and see if that fixes it, something maybe corrupted in the files.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I don't use it, but maybe try reinstalling it and see if that fixes it, something maybe corrupted in the files.

I'll try this and get back to ya, it could work...
OBS (free)

Is OBS a smallish program and easy to run? I like Bandicam because its not a big strain for my crappy laptop, so I can play and record at the same time without the screen recorder effecting the game.

Reactions: samitannir

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I'll try this and get back to ya, it could work...

Is OBS a smallish program and easy to run? I like Bandicam because its not a big strain for my crappy laptop, so i can play and record at the same time without the screen recorder effecting the game.
I would say its easy to run, yes, and you don't have a minimum of 10 minutes. When you open obs up it might look confusing to you, but just search up how to record Minecraft with obs on YT and you're fine

Reactions: DragonSan

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Is OBS a smallish program and easy to run? I like Bandicam because its not a big strain for my crappy laptop, so i can play and record at the same time without the screen recorder effecting the game.
As @ISEETHROUGHYOU said, You can look online and find out how it works with Minecraft :D.
OBS is a great software, however if it lags, then keep using bandicam.
I use OBS and its great! You can fix the quality by making it higher and lower and all! Many Options.
Hope you get your recorder fixed in order to catch those hackers ;).

Reactions: DragonSan

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I would say its easy to run, yes, and you don't have a minimum of 10 minutes. When you open obs up it might look confusing to you, but just search up how to record Minecraft with obs on YT and you're fine
Alright thanks, if reinstalling Bandicam doesn't work I'll check that out : )

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I have the full version of Bandicam, I can give it to you if you want
Ooooooooo that would be ace, thanks Jeffy cake! Lemme try the reinstall first and make sure it all still works fine on my laptop.

No point getting the full version if the trial program doesn't even run right anymore : P

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Does anyone (preferabley who uses Bandicam) know what the problem might be?
i am sorry but i do not know what the issue could be

I personally suggest and prefer OBS because how easy it is to record, it can be 1080p (HD!), No watermark, unlimited seconds, minutes or hours of recording (auto stops when there is no remaining space on the computer, GB)
OBS.JPG

All u have to do is make sure Minecraft is ticked, or the program u wish to record (Guide on how to do that) (Download)
P.s the only things it will record are the sources ticked, so if minecraft was ticked and you temporarily changed tab it won't record whatever you're doing other than minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
Top Bottom