Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

specialbutnot

Jun 25, 2021
Okay so there is a certain player in free for all and every time he recognizes me he constantly bullies me.

One time after he bothered, I checked if impact 1.16.5 came out (I want to use baritone for my Minecraft survival base ._.) and it did came out Soooo…

It wasn’t trolling, I just wanted him to leave me alone and stop bothering me, I didn’t wanted to kill anyone else, I just wanted to kill him for him to leave me alone I activated impact’s Smooth Aim on slow speed so it would help me a bit with the accuracy to the extent that you barely notice it and that's it, and after I killed him until he left, I will immediately switch to Optifine as usual but sentinel banned me permanently time until someone made me unban (and the weird thing is that sentinel does not say what you did wrong, he just says unfair advantage and that's it)

I wrote a stupid excuse hoping that I will get unbanned but obviously it didn't work and I couldn't discuss my ban (or appeal I can't remember)

The name of that player is Rookie16_

IGN: KnazKidz

I probably will not get unbanned 😕

Sorry for bad English.

Attachments

• 2021-06-21_19.28.39.png
    2021-06-21_19.28.39.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 111

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hey! I'm sorry but as long as the ban was fair, the chances of getting an unban are extremely low. Your Sentinel conversation is awaiting to be reviewed, so they might give you another chance then - however this chance is nearly equal to 0.

I suggest reaching out to sentinelteam@cubecraft.net in ~6 months and kindly ask for a removal of the ban. I hope this helps, thanks! ^-^

Reactions: Nextly and Slovy

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
btw why is Sentinel only shows "Unfair Advantage"?
It's just a more general term that sums up all kinds of cheat clients, disallowed clicking methods etc.

Also please avoid sharing your appeal code in public. Although you have already made an appeal so it doesn't matter that much, we highly advice to not share it with anyone

and why dose chat have to be open in the evidence in order to report someone?
So we can see whether the player (reporter) was using Labymod/any other disallowed chat modification.

specialbutnot

Jun 25, 2021
It's just a more general term that sums up all kinds of cheat clients, disallowed clicking methods etc.

Also please avoid sharing your appeal code in public. Although you have already made an appeal so it doesn't matter that much, we highly advice to not share it with anyone

So we can see whether the player (reporter) was using Labymod/any other disallowed chat modification.
Okay, thank you (also edited the screenshot)

specialbutnot

Jun 25, 2021
Should I talk with _StolasGoetia_?

Attachments

• All of your appeals - CubeCraft Games - Google Chrome 6_25_2021 7_36_11 PM.png
    All of your appeals - CubeCraft Games - Google Chrome 6_25_2021 7_36_11 PM.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 122

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Should I talk with _StolasGoetia_?
Not necessarily. StolasGoetia is only the person who denied your appeal and is not a Sentinel developer - one of our Sentinel developers will look at your Sentinel conversation and they are also the only people who can unban you in roughly 6 months.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!