Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
7,195
5,675
353
26
Crazy Land
Banned for not understanding that there's a little green thing in the corner shouting "IM ONLINE" and that I'm not really a stalker.. Anymore..
 

Cheyenne

Well-Known Member
Oct 12, 2014
79
11
83
26
Banned for thinking I actually have a black lab (I have a Jack Russell terrier )
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom