Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HypixelDuels1

Apr 24, 2020
Hey staff,

I feel like there are too many hackers on cubecraft. Maybe it is a good idea to create a specific team to punish people (banteam). I saw this rank back in the days on cubecraft too.
I heard rumours about a Staff project. To get to the 100 staff members
Maybe this helps to better organize your team.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuxGlez

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The moderators are basically the "ban team"

From all the reports I have submitted, they have taken care of it pretty quick and I don't just get responses from one, many different mods have handeled my reports showing how the team is working diligently to handle the hackers.

If you want to get more hackers banned you can join the rest of us by recording them and submitting reports. We can not stop all these hackers if we don't all work together in stopping them :D

LuxGlez

🎥 Content Creator
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 2, 2016
México
Well the closest thing to a (BanTeam) is the current staff, if you find a hacker, record it and report it in reports.cubecraft.net.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
The most effective solution atm is to just report at reports.cubecraft.net! The moderator team is small as it is and this ban team is basically what the moderators are. They all ban and look at reports!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I saw this rank back in the days on cubecraft too.
You’re still actively able to see these ranks in-game as there currently already is a staff (moderation) team. We work explicitly hard to punish rulebreakers, and the team will be getting even more staff in the near future.

Compared to the size of the server, the moderation team is quite small as it is now. Therefor, players like you help report rulebreakers on reports.cubecraft.net, where we will view your reports and punish the rulebreakers accordingly, thus the number of rulebreakers and cheaters is already being decreased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom