Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hey,

So as you may know recently a new ban system was introduced, sweet right? Well, I don't think it is.

As off right now they're getting banned for 7 days. Why in the world would you ban someone for the first time for 7 days? They'll either join on a VPN (actually isn't really needed because Cube doesn't IP ban) or they come back on their account after 7 days and hack again.

Well of course, they'll be banned for 30 days then. But I've been playing since the weekend now. And there are some players (XD_DEN_XD, BlockedieBlock and some more) that have been playing for 4 days straight with obvious hacks like; fly, kill aura and anti-kb.
I find it insane that they still haven't been banned after all this time (yes they've been reported multiple times).

I do get the second chance for them. But I find it absurt that it's only 7 days.

I really think it should be changed to something like 30 days, if there is enough video evidence they have to wait out the 30 days. And then have a nother chance.

If you've any idea's of changing orso, let me know below.

Sort of a rant, but it's been annoying me for the last week orso.

Pce

Reactions: CommunistCactus
N

Nikboo

They changed it yesterday.
It's now:

1) 30 days ban
2) Perm ban

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
boNBnMg.png

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Well, even though that's some good new. Why are the players I named before still not banned after at least 1 week?
I really think only a couple of Mods really go trew all player reports (and yea I have 1 report from like 3 weeks ago open .-.)

N

Nikboo

Well, even though that's some good new. Why are the players I named before still not banned after at least 1 week?
I really think only a couple of Mods really go trew all player reports (and yea I have 1 report from like 3 weeks ago open .-.)

Some are just busy with school and other things I guess :).
If you have reports which were made three weeks ago then you can always PM a moderator to get them done. I suggest either @JesperGeakko or @DontYouDare ;).

Reactions: Britney Spears

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Ban system changed as mentioned several times above ^^. The new system is way better because 7 days doesn't do much really. 30 days is good and there is no second ban. Second time is a straight permanent ban! Well done #CubeCraftGames :)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Hackers now get banned for 1 month as their first punishment, their second punishment is a permanent ban. I do agree with you that the report a player section is a bit of a mess at this moment, a lot of staff members have to go back to school and they want to concentrate on that first. With a lot of new helpers becoming moderator soon I'm sure the report a player section will get better.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM me, thanks for your concerns though.

Locked.

Reactions: ciwa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom