Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
hi i got banned from the discord server,because I wrote that with parallel space I had my ip in black list (I wasn't talking about cubecraft but about my discord account) now I kindly ask to be unbanned because I didn't know it was so stiff, no one didn't even warn me that he would ban me if I did it again.

however I apologize for what I did I did not know it was punishable.

kind regards

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
Hi Eclipse,

Sorry for the late reply! You can start a conversation with Gemmie if you want to request an unban: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Gemmmmie.

- Resolved
I've already talked to her, she said no and that I have to wait until March 15th, maybe she can unban before ,since he didn't even warn me that he was going to ban me.

however now there are 3 days left and by now I am waiting for Tuesday to return to the server 👍

the only thing I ask is that when you ban people, warn them because they find themselves off the server as happened to me, in fact as soon as I found myself off the server I didn't even understand what happened , but of course I will not be believed by you as to what happened.

sorry for the bad english but i think you will understand

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom