Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
hi i got banned from the discord server,because I wrote that with parallel space I had my ip in black list (I wasn't talking about cubecraft but about my discord account) now I kindly ask to be unbanned because I didn't know it was so stiff, no one didn't even warn me that he would ban me if I did it again.

however I apologize for what I did I did not know it was punishable.

kind regards

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
Hi Eclipse,

Sorry for the late reply! You can start a conversation with Gemmie if you want to request an unban: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Gemmmmie.

- Resolved
I've already talked to her, she said no and that I have to wait until March 15th, maybe she can unban before ,since he didn't even warn me that he was going to ban me.

however now there are 3 days left and by now I am waiting for Tuesday to return to the server 👍

the only thing I ask is that when you ban people, warn them because they find themselves off the server as happened to me, in fact as soon as I found myself off the server I didn't even understand what happened , but of course I will not be believed by you as to what happened.

sorry for the bad english but i think you will understand

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom