Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
yeah but no where in the rules does it say "drag clicking isn't allowed" so again, you clearly haven't read them nor have you actually read my post, please do.
It says “use at your own risk” (not allowed) and if sentinel would ban for 30+ cps thats the risk YOU ARE TAKING

Drag clicking IS NOT allowed and should not be used as a point in this argument, and that’s the fact.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
t says “use at your own risk” (not allowed)
Ok I'm getting really mad now, you're saying (not allowed) before you read anything. READ THE RULES AND MY POST TO UNDERSTAND WHAT AT YOUR OWN RISK MEANS!!! THANK YOU.

Last edited:

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
It says “use at your own risk” (not allowed) and if sentinel would ban for 30+ cps thats the risk YOU ARE TAKING

Drag clicking IS NOT allowed and should not be used as a point in this argument, and that’s the fact.
IT IS allowed by mods and admins and THEY are the ones who created the rules. SO PLEASE READ THEM. I'm just not gonna respond to this thread anymore, you clearly haven't read ANY of the replies against this suggestion properly so there is no point responding. And those "autoclickers" that you come across, they would've been banned if they were autoclicking because setinel looks at a player's clicking pattern, if they consistently click 30+ cps consistently without breaks, setinel bans them. However, those "autoclickers" you saw were drag clicking. They weren't banned because they were inconsistently hitting 30+ cps. It would go up then go down then quickly go up. Setinel recognized that but YOU didn't because you aren't a bot with that type of code nor do you have server admin.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Ok I'm getting really mad now, you're saying (not allowed) before you anything. READ THE RULES AND MY POST TO UNDERSTAND WHAT AT YOUR OWN RISK MEANS!!! THANK YOU.
At your own risk =/= allowed either, it isn’t allowed on the server if sentinel is going to ban you for it. I know exactly what it means lmaooo.

Getting a 100+CPS drag is going to result in you getting a network ban even by s player issue ban.
You are most likely not going to be able to appeal that and get unbanned lmao
IT IS allowed
show me in the rules where it says this?
because setinel looks at a player's clicking patter
He really doesn’t LMAOOOO I saw one kid standing swinging and swinging with his autoclicker and never once got banned within that entire 30seconds of me looking down on him listening to the “thrhthrhhrhrhrrhrh”
hitting 30+ cps. It would go up then go down then quickly go up. Setinel recognized that but YOU didn't because you aren't a bot with that type of code nor do you have server admin.
Should I get a macro and prove this wrong? I can get an inconsistent CPS like that 🤔

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
so glad I get my pc back on this day to prove everyone wronng on things
LOL YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT DRAG CLICKING CPS IS LOLLLL. With drag clicking, ur cps dies down to at least 10 cps (I'm exaggerating, for me it dies down to 7 but I do long strokes) whereas this is still staying at 30+ cps. Anyway, from this point on, im done responding to this one so please don't quote or reply to this post because I don't want notifications from this post saying that someone quoted my post because I might mistake it for another thread.

xKqctuz

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2020
Mexico
Hardly someone would reach 30fps, so that if he keeps it this would not be legitimate, I have known a few who barely reach 20fps, I suppose that 30fps or more should be a ban case

Reactions: DarkStray

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
First of all Sentinel is banning on the bedrock network which I saw some concerns about. Secondly, autoclicking and drag clicking are already disallowed on our network. Anyone found to be autoclicking will be banned, and for drag clicking it can be banned for by sentinel. I can not reveal any detections sentinel has, but it’s a pretty advanced AntiCheat considering bedrock code can’t be reviewed. Thanks for the suggestion but this already exists I believe. I won’t lock the thread as it’s possible I’m missing some other suggestion tho.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
LOL YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT DRAG CLICKING CPS IS LOLLLL. With drag clicking, ur cps dies down to at least 10 cps (I'm exaggerating, for me it dies down to 7 but I do long strokes) whereas this is still staying at 30+ cps. Anyway, from this point on, im done responding to this one so please don't quote or reply to this post because I don't want notifications from this post saying that someone quoted my post because I might mistake it for another thread.
Still inconsistent? Your point is? What? I don’t get it your arguments are not goof and are not related

DRAG CLICKING IS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Not “ALLOWED” it’s not hard to understand

“Use at your own risk” means there is a risk of something. And if that risk is a ban, it’s a ban the rules are the rules. That would be the risk you’re taking

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Anyone found to be autoclicking will be banned, and for drag clicking it can be banned for by sentinel. I can not reveal any detections sentinel has, but it’s a pretty advanced AntiCheat considering bedrock code can’t be reviewed.
I’ve seen Autoclickers in xbox lobbirs.

I went to play skywars yesterday, guess how many autoclickers I saw? Too many that’s for sure, those aren’t drag clickers because I can tell the difference between a drag and a macro. These people are getting HUNDREDS of cps and stand there staring at you swinging there sword for MULTIPLE seconds and multiple rounds bet don’t get banned.

I see people Teleporting across the map with Hacks crossing islands with 9+ block jumps without a single bridge.

Sentinel doesn’t even ban fly hackers it feels like anymore, I saw a kid fly towards me at Mach 5 speeds and kb me off a bridge then died to fall damage because he flew for WAYYYY too long

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hardly someone would reach 30fps, so that if he keeps it this would not be legitimate, I have known a few who barely reach 20fps, I suppose that 30fps or more should be a ban case
(I am sure your meaning cps)
But I can jitterclick at peaks 17 which is a very high cps, and I grt a higher cps than most of the people that do butterfly click with some accidental or purposeful debounce times to force double clicks.

If I am getting a higher cps then some people who are even cheating and blaming it on “accidental” double clicks and I don’t even reach 20 how would someone get 30.

As well as some people abusing doubles to get 20+ cps they barely hit it and they double almost every time.

Reactions: xKqctuz
Jan 25, 2021
Sentinel is not banning on the bedrock servers.

And if you read the post I said over 30 CPS for more than 3 seconds

30 CPS IS NOT LEGIT and if you think it is your just stupid imo
wrong, the reason there's barely any hackers is cause of sentinel, and it banned one right infront of my eyes

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Lowering the debounce time of your mouse isn't considered cheating right?!
It is
wrong, the reason there's barely any hackers is cause of sentinel, and it banned one right infront of my eyes
i haven’t seen that in a few months, although some cheaters have been getting more banned, autoclickers are just as common now, or even more so, than the hackers pre-sentinel

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
people just can click faster than you. that is not bannable bcs they drag or butterfly not everyone is autoclicking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom