Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
And to anyone else that doesn’t understand the clicking methods rule
I have seen Your Question in Staff help and Ive read the Clicking rules way too many times The staff won't go out of their way to ban for Drag clicking it's Advised you don't drag click as the Anti cheat could ban you that's why it's a Use at your own risk Meaning You can drag click but there is a possibility you get banned for it

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
I agree, because lately I am also meeting players with like 50 CPS, and it sounds so clearly that they have an autoclicker. Drag click should be banable in my opinion.

Reactions: DarkStray

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
Drag clicking is not allowed in the rules, and is said to “use at your own risk” appealing a ban when you get 50cps drag is not going to get your appeal accepted. I could just as easily fake that with a macro.
So YES people should be banned for that
You clearly haven't read them properly, it says that it is allowed and mods will not ban you for it, however setinel might think it is autoclicking which you can easily appeal for and have no worry about that your appeal will get denied.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I agree, because lately I am also meeting players with like 50 CPS, and it sounds so clearly that they have an autoclicker. Drag click should be banable in my opinion.
Yeah but with drag clicking, you can only hold 50 cps per stroke, so the clicks will die down, thats what makes it so easy to differentiate.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I have a YT

correct, I do play KB&M as well, I get my pc tomorrow.(laptop, so can’t plug in kb&m)
As an xbox player(I play most of my gaming on xbox) I can see how horrible it is to play minecraft on that platform if it’s other than survival.
This doesn’t change the fact there is still CHEATERS who easily get away with it as sentinel is not banning people for these reasons.

JUST BECAUSE my laptop came pre-installed with SteelSeries on my device DOES NOT give me the right to abuse any macros/autoclickers it gives to me with my mouse.
Sentinel should ban for macros not just hacks

Not complaining because I am xbox -_-

I’m not complainging because I LOSE to Kb&m players, I am tired of people saying they are “Good” at the gamr because they have a hot/fire key to toggle 100+ cps when they please.

Actually you can, I’ve also seen a kid abuse IBMM and load into a controller game with a macro on kb&m

Agreed, 30/40 cps us not legit cps, and if your dragging for that you deserve to be banned. As I showed in the video my mouse is $120 and cancels all double and the material doesn’t allow for any drag clicking

Making DragClicking a Hardware advantage and shouldn’t be allowed on cube.

Nowhere in the rules does it say deag clicking is “safe” or is “fair” so cubecraft should treat it as such and ban players who hit a ridiculously high CPS for it
30-40 cps is legit cps, and if your drag clicking, you don't deserve to be banned. You've done nothing wrong, if the mods did this their whole server would crumble because they ban falsely when the rules say drag clicking is at your own risk, and again, that means that it is allowed, however setinel will ban you for it. Besides, you've went on the totally different topic, the thread title says "Ban Autoclickers!" and now you're pretty much saying "Don't let anyone play with a keyboard and mouse!"

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
sorry my forums glitched and i thought i didn't press post button but i did and idk how to delete posts

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I have seen Your Question in Staff help and Ive read the Clicking rules way too many times The staff won't go out of their way to ban for Drag clicking it's Advised you don't drag click as the Anti cheat could ban you that's why it's a Use at your own risk Meaning You can drag click but there is a possibility you get banned for it
And if your getting 30cps and someone reports you for macro you would get banned for a macro? Would you not?
Drag click should be banable in my opinion.
agreed, but some people only drag around 15, but people who get an absolutely absurd cps like 30+ should. 20+cps is already hard enough even with a chance double clicks
You clearly haven't read them properly, it says that it is allowed and mods will not ban you for it, however setinel might think it is autoclicking which you can easily appeal for and have no worry about that your appeal will get denied.
read the rules and watch the video, no where in the video does it say “drag clicking is allowed”
Yeah but with drag clicking, you can only hold 50 cps per stroke, so the clicks will die down, thats what makes it so easy to differentiate.
You could still hold it for a while ^-^, if you click 150 times in 3 seconds you deserve to be banned, in no way is that fair to someone playing legitimately.

30-40 cps is legit cps, and if your drag clicking, you don't deserve to be banned. You've done nothing wrong, if the mods did this their whole server would crumble because they ban falsely when the rules say drag clicking is at your own risk, and again, that means that it is allowed, however setinel will ban you for it. Besides, you've went on the totally different topic, the thread title says "Ban Autoclickers!" and now you're pretty much saying "Don't let anyone play with a keyboard and mouse!"
30-40 cps is not legit. Physically clicking your mouse 30-40 times is theoretically impossible. Nobody is the flash, it won’t work.
You slide your finger across the mouse to drag “click” how is that fair for someone like me? Or someone on controller? Or someone on a touch screen?

The fact is even with challenge queue off people still get in my games and macro on controller. I invited him to my party and said “really kid? Your that sad? That you not only macro, but abuse input based matchmaking to queue controllers?”
The kid laughed and went “yea, it’s fun”
These people deserve to be banned

Advised you don't drag click as the Anti cheat could ban you
And it doesn’t that’s what this post is about, it doesn’t ban people with 300cps nor 500. Or even blatant double clicks.

Trust m I would know, I logged into cube with my macro toggled not too long ago. It was on accident I forgot I had it on when waking up.

I would have been fine if I got banned then that would be my own fault.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
30-40 cps is not legit. Physically clicking your mouse 30-40 times is theoretically impossible. Nobody is the flash, it won’t work.
You slide your finger across the mouse to drag “click” how is that fair for someone like me? Or someone on controller? Or someone on a touch screen?
Honestly im losing braincells the more i hear this. They added input queueing as cc staff know someone who can drag click 30+ cps will destroy mobile and controller players so they set up the queues to make it more fair they wouldnt have added it if they didnt want to make it fair for all players

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Honestly im losing braincells the more i hear this. They added input queueing as cc staff know someone who can drag click 30+ cps will destroy mobile and controller players so they set up the queues to make it more fair they wouldnt have added it if they didnt want to make it fair for all players
The fact is even with challenge queue off people still get in my games and macro on controller. I invited him to my party and said “really kid? Your that sad? That you not only macro, but abuse input based matchmaking to queue controllers?”
The kid laughed and went “yea, it’s fun”
These people deserve to be banned
Please read ^

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Ok I’m a touchscreen player so my opinion really doesn’t matter but why is drag clicking allowed? I mean you‘re not really clicking and it’s an unfair advantage for players who don’t have that type of mouse. Also if you were good at the game you wouldn’t need to drag click???

Ps I still don’t know how cubecraft hasn’t thought of a way to ban people clicking 30+ cps on a touchscreen server; it is literally impossible to click over 12 cps on mobile(1 hand) and those occasional controller players can’t really that either.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
read the rules and watch the video, no where in the video does it say “drag clicking is allowed”
yeah but no where in the rules does it say "drag clicking isn't allowed" so again, you clearly haven't read them nor have you actually read my post, please do.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I'm losing braincells too, this guy is saying drag clicking isn't allowed and he clearly didn't read the rules nor my post. I thoroughly explained the "At your own risk" to him and he COMPLETELY ignored it. I give up with this now honestly.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm losing braincells too, this guy is saying drag clicking isn't allowed and he clearly didn't read the rules nor my post. I thoroughly explained the "At your own risk" to him and he COMPLETELY ignored it. I give up with this now honestly.
It is allowed as you said at your own risk, you can use it, but sentinel can consider that you are cheating and can ban you because of that. Anyways I honestly think drag clicking is unfair for people that are not using it, because pvp on 1.8 version consists on spamming the attack button to kill your enemie as fast as possible. I think that drag clicking supposes a disadvantage for players that don't use it. This problem will disappear from the 15th of july on, but only for Java version because it will update to 1.9 and other higher versions but the dilemma will remain still on bedrock. As I said I think it's unfair for other players and it shouldn't be allowed from my point of view.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
It is allowed as you said at your own risk, you can use it, but sentinel can consider that you are cheating and can ban you because of that. Anyways I honestly think drag clicking is unfair for people that are not using it, because pvp on 1.8 version consists on spamming the attack button to kill your enemie as fast as possible. I think that drag clicking supposes a disadvantage for players that don't use it. This problem will disappear from the 15th of july on, but only for Java version because it will update to 1.9 and other higher versions but the dilemma will remain still on bedrock. As I said I think it's unfair for other players and it shouldn't be allowed from my point of view.
Setinel can ban you because of that but you can easily appeal and get accepted.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Setinel can ban you because of that but you can easily appeal and get accepted.
I know, it's a ban easy to appeal but what I'm saying is that is unfair for players that are not drag clicking as pvp on 1.8 version consists on spamming the attack button, not like on 1.9+ versions. And, if you can legally drag click and reach 50 CPS or even more, that supposes a disadvantage for other players. Any person can reach that crazy amount of CPS because is just physically impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!