Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft answer to ban appeals faster?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iUnstoppqble

Aug 5, 2020
Hello,

I am Tim. IGN: iUnstoppqble. 2 days ago, on the 3rd of August I was banned. For no reason whatsoever. Apparently ''Sentinel caught me Cheating''. I was playing on Labymod, and would never cheat especially not on a server I have spent money on. And now, after more than 2 days after continous waiting, I still haven't gotten a single reply or answer to my Ban Appeal. So here is my question: Could Cubecraft please get more people to look at ban appeals? Because this is absurd! Next time I'll just earn my experience from Voting, since earning experience while playing will just get me banned. Or should I still vote on the server? Thank you.

Reactions: Abdo-028

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! First of all, don't post your appeal code in public!

The moderators/sentinel developers (in this case sentinel developers, because you got banned by sentinel) will look at your appeal as fast as they can, this may take a few days. Please be patient, they will look to your appeal soon.

Last edited:

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Staff have lives, this is a volunteer job that they do. You can't expect them to dedicate their life to the server. Also like said above edit your appeal code out of the picture.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The forums isn't the place to appeal.
Instead, wait for one of the Sentinel developers to check your appeal.
Since there are a TON of them, you'll need to wait a bit more.

Reactions: Pineapple

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I agree with these since as of right now there are only devs looking at Sentinel bans there a ton of Sentinel appeals and they need to handle them all I think they could use it for more people to handle them so people get a faster reply and it would be less time that they can't play. All the replies above are stupid he suggests more people to look at these appeals and you guys are just saying how staff can't look at it 24/7 and have life's he knows this that's why he suggests to let more people look at this appeals.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Hello,

I am Tim. IGN: iUnstoppqble. 2 days ago, on the 3rd of August I was banned. For no reason whatsoever. Apparently ''Sentinel caught me Cheating''. I was playing on Labymod, and would never cheat especially not on a server I have spent money on. And now, after more than 2 days after continous waiting, I still haven't gotten a single reply or answer to my Ban Appeal. So here is my question: Could Cubecraft please get more people to look at ban appeals? Because this is absurd! Next time I'll just earn my experience from Voting, since earning experience while playing will just get me banned. Or should I still vote on the server? Thank you.
Well, first and foremost, please avoid posting your appeal code as doing so, people can use it and appeal for you instead without your consent. Regarding Sentinel ban appeals, you'll need to wait patiently until an available Sentinel Dev can review the appeal. As far as your question goes, they only allow train professionals to reviews such punishments such as the Devs in charge of Sentinel.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Well, first and foremost, please avoid posting your appeal code as doing so, people can use it and appeal for you instead without your consent. Regarding Sentinel ban appeals, you'll need to wait patiently until an available Sentinel Dev can review the appeal. As far as your question goes, they only allow train professionals to reviews such punishments such as the Devs in charge of Sentinel.

Just to add on what @Onikpig said, our administration/management had already announced the increase of our staff crew is on the agenda to assist with the flow and support of our current staff and player base. So with that in mind, we will always be doing our best to get to your appeal, however there are many to filter through each and everyday.

Hope this helps,
-Ty

Reactions: Pineapple

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hello,

They nust need mire staff

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Some people just live to complain. About 1200 players are banned daily. Staff need to look through the reports thoroughly. That's why it takes a while.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Abdo-028

Sep 14, 2020
Gamertag: adelabdulrazek.
Level: 8
I were banned from cubecraft Because of hacking by Sentinel.
And I m so sorry.
So how can i be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom