Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali1337

Novice Member
Mar 13, 2017
I know it isn't the right section, and I know I'm not allowed to do this. I would just like to say that I had a account in diamond rank named Ali1337, in which I used a hacked client and got banned. I did a appeal, which got denied (this was ages ago, feels like a year has passed). I'm now clean, bought a new account and have been recording hackers instead. I would like to know if there is a way to get that account back since it had a rank, if not I totally understand since it was my responsibility not to use any modifications. Have a good day!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
First of all, you are also not allowed to use an alternative account to bypass your punishment.

Secondly, you can contact the Staff Member who banned your Diamond rank account which is Sentinel so CrazymanJR. You can contact CrazymanJR on Discord (@CrazymanJR#4742 and you can contact him by joining the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can do by clicking this link > https://discord.gg/cubecraft) regarding your Sentinel ban.

Reactions: DuhShadow

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
First of all, you are also not allowed to use an alternative account to bypass your punishment.

Secondly, you can contact the Staff Member who banned your Diamond rank account which is Sentinel so CrazymanJR. You can contact CrazymanJR on Discord (@CrazymanJR#4742 and you can contact him by joining the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can do by clicking this link > https://discord.gg/cubecraft) regarding your Sentinel ban.

This should be the answer. If you have any further questions regarding your punishment, feel free to PM me!

~ Locked

Reactions: DuhShadow and Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom