Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusherellis

Oct 26, 2016
I know that i should not have hacked but i was just experimenting with a client to see what it did and i am sorry for doing it on your server and i know my appeal was already denied but i am just saying i am truly sorry and i really would like to play on your server, and i do know i have been banned before but that was an experiment too.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
There are a few things that could have happened:

1) You (or possibly someone else) was hacking on your account, someone reported you, and you are now banned.
2) Your account is currently in circulation for someone to use as an alt, In this case, you have been banned for "Compromised account"
3) You could have been banned for an inappropriate skin.
In any of these cases, please go to this link https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and appeal your ban. Hope this problem gets resolved soon.
If your appeal got denied, you could also contact the staff member that denied your appeal via discord and discuss about your punishment.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I know that i should not have hacked but i was just experimenting with a client to see what it did and i am sorry for doing it on your server and i know my appeal was already denied but i am just saying i am truly sorry and i really would like to play on your server, and i do know i have been banned before but that was an experiment too.

If you have appealed for a ban and you were denied then you are most likely going to stay banned especially since you admit to being guilty of your crime. The best thing you can do is private message the Moderator who denied your appeal via the forums and discuss with him/her further about this.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
If you have hacked and got banned, then come back on the server and hack again then there is nothing you can do because you were warned with your first ban.
If you want to test a hacked client then test it in a single player world, not on cubecraft.

I'm sorry, but you will most likely stay banned especially if you appeal was denied. And don't make a new account to bypass you ban as that account will also be banned.

Last edited:

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
If your appeal was denied, you can try contacting the staff member that imposed the punishment or message me if you have any questions.

Reactions: Clacks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom