Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marshallplayz

Sep 15, 2020
Hello my name is Marshall I play yalls server a lot i've mainly played bedrock but i've hopped on java now and again
I was banned on bedrock by sentinel
What happened was my friends were asking if I was using an auto clicker and I said no so I turned on one to show them the difference between my clicks and an auto clicker after i used it for a few seconds I got banned which in honesty I wasnt mad I was laughing bc it was hilarious
I was wondering if I could get appealed or at least how long do I have to wait till I'm unbanned
p.s. a tip for banning auto clickers try to make it so it detects faster since I had it on and used it for about a minute before it detected me since the speed can be adjusted to bypass the sentinel ban on auto clickers

Marshallplayz

Sep 15, 2020
Hello my name is Marshall I play yalls server a lot i've mainly played bedrock but i've hopped on java now and again
I was banned on bedrock by sentinel
What happened was my friends were asking if I was using an auto clicker and I said no so I turned on one to show them the difference between my clicks and an auto clicker after i used it for a few seconds I got banned which in honesty I wasnt mad I was laughing bc it was hilarious
I was wondering if I could get appealed or at least how long do I have to wait till I'm unbanned
p.s. a tip for banning auto clickers try to make it so it detects faster since I had it on and used it for about a minute before it detected me since the speed can be adjusted to bypass the sentinel ban on auto clickers
My gamertag as well for bedrock is Marshallplayz29
and if you want to further contact me my discord is Marshallplayz29#3844

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hi! Your appeal has been denied but your Sentinel conversation is awaiting to be reviewed - however, since you were actually cheating chances are low you'll get unbanned by this. Your ban will expire in ~17 days :)

Marshallplayz

Sep 15, 2020
Hi! Your appeal has been denied but your Sentinel conversation is awaiting to be reviewed - however, since you were actually cheating chances are low you'll get unbanned by this. Your ban will expire in ~17 days :)
Ok its i was wondering since I didn't see a date on the server telling me when the ban would be done
And not to come off like a snob or rude or anything technically I wasn't cheating since I was using it for demonstration purposes and when I first made the appeal I said I had friends who could testify and say my Statement is correct since they know I don't cheat

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Ok its i was wondering since I didn't see a date on the server telling me when the ban would be done
And not to come off like a snob or rude or anything technically I wasn't cheating since I was using it for demonstration purposes and when I first made the appeal I said I had friends who could testify and say my Statement is correct since they know I don't cheat
Using it = cheating, regardless of your initial intention of doing it

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
so technically what your saying is if people use stuff for demonstration purposes or for testing purposes your calling them a cheater
Hypotetically seen, yes. This is mainly because we never know whether someone was just purposely cheating or, as you say it, demonstration purposes. We can't just take someone's word on that and unban them like if nothing happened, when there was still a chance the individual in question was actually cheating. Hope that makes sense, I'm tired :(

Marshallplayz

Sep 15, 2020
Hypotetically seen, yes. This is mainly because we never know whether someone was just purposely cheating or, as you say it, demonstration purposes. We can't just take someone's word on that and unban them like if nothing happened, when there was still a chance the individual in question was actually cheating. Hope that makes sense, I'm tired :(
ok but like i said i have people that can back me up since they were in my party at the time of the ban and they were in my xbox party as well they know i dont cheat

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
Top Bottom