Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lexeerocks123

May 11, 2015
Since just about every game is "rush lvl4 skeletons" because theyre way overpowered for how cheap they are, can we plz nerf that? it just makes every game the same and its so boring. probably contributes to why so few people play

Reactions: iBuseWinner

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Since just about every game is "rush lvl4 skeletons" because theyre way overpowered for how cheap they are, can we plz nerf that? it just makes every game the same and its so boring. probably contributes to why so few people play
Hey lexeerocks123, thanks for your concern. If only every TD player were like you, it would already become a better game 😄

The Skeletons level IV rush is a widely known rush and one of the easiest to execute. Therefore it already has received the appropriate balance changes in last update.
Level IV
Damage 2 1,5
Cost 207 225

Level V
Damage 2,5 2
This results in one wave of Skeletons level IV to cost 216 coins more. The damage has also been reduced so that you have an increased chance of surviving when the rush already reached your castle.

I personally don't think another balance change is needed. It is now fairly easy to defend the rush even when not using the most optimal towers.
Here are a few tips for you to have a better chance at defending the rush successfully:
  • Send cheap troops constantly to give you a steady stream of EXP (Spiders or Silverfish level I work best for this)
  • Upgrade your goldmine as soon as possible, you should be able to get 2500 EXP Goldmine before the rush comes in
  • Build Ice towers and let their range cover the entire map, troops will be slowed down significantly this way
  • The above can also be done with Quake towers, the stun attack only applies to grounded troops
  • Sorcerer Top Path level IV and Poison Bottom Path level IV are both extremely effective against Skeletons
I hope this will help you in future games, if you have any more questions or would like more help/coaching for Tower Defence, feel free to send me a message or add me on Discord!

lexeerocks123

May 11, 2015
Hey lexeerocks123, thanks for your concern. If only every TD player were like you, it would already become a better game 😄

The Skeletons level IV rush is a widely known rush and one of the easiest to execute. Therefore it already has received the appropriate balance changes in last update.
Level IV
Damage 2 1,5
Cost 207 225

Level V
Damage 2,5 2
This results in one wave of Skeletons level IV to cost 216 coins more. The damage has also been reduced so that you have an increased chance of surviving when the rush already reached your castle.

I personally don't think another balance change is needed. It is now fairly easy to defend the rush even when not using the most optimal towers.
Here are a few tips for you to have a better chance at defending the rush successfully:
  • Send cheap troops constantly to give you a steady stream of EXP (Spiders or Silverfish level I work best for this)
  • Upgrade your goldmine as soon as possible, you should be able to get 2500 EXP Goldmine before the rush comes in
  • Build Ice towers and let their range cover the entire map, troops will be slowed down significantly this way
  • The above can also be done with Quake towers, the stun attack only applies to grounded troops
  • Sorcerer Top Path level IV and Poison Bottom Path level IV are both extremely effective against Skeletons
I hope this will help you in future games, if you have any more questions or would like more help/coaching for Tower Defence, feel free to send me a message or add me on Discord!
that profile pic is amazing. that is all XD

• Haha
Reactions: Shotgun
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom