Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I, many times in the games I see people that only on their island get things very op, as to others like me, I do not even touch sword or armor, I understand that the plugin does it randomly, but I would like it to be fixed.
This is very big issue but known. If it's good, it's fixed in the next Skywars update (which is coming soon!).

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
It is very hard to do that with the plugin but it would be nice if there was on mid much better items . I think it's a nice idea!

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
It is very hard to do that with the plugin but it would be nice if there was on mid much better items . I think it's a nice idea!
That's really not true! CubeCraft has professional developers who made skywars, it's not hard to change the chest balancing. Think about the developing of other items in skywars

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Make the items more consistent in chests would be a good idea. We don't need a full rework.

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I think that there should that CubeCraft should add a system where every person is guaranteed a weapon of some kind, even like a wooden sword. It would help out a ton as 9 times out of 10 I do not get a weapon.

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
I think that there should that CubeCraft should add a system where every person is guaranteed a weapon of some kind, even like a wooden sword. It would help out a ton as 9 times out of 10 I do not get a weapon.
And blocks to ;)

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
chests are fine, you get your gear by killing others anyway. If you dont get a sword in your chest, build a pickaxe and mine resources on your island, they are there for a reason. I start out with just leather gear and an iron sword most games but gain gear by killing others

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I always think it balances out alright for me. I use the Iron Armor kit and find a good sword, if I use the really good sword kit I always get armor. Granted it isn't the best compared to my neighbor who has full enchanted diamond armor, but it's a good start.

Reactions: Pingu_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom