Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Best CubecraftGames

I got a new idea to make the chat (and also the games more competive).
Its like it when people say good fight or anything instead of gg ez.
You can earn a warn if you say: ez, nuub,...
When you have more than 3 warns u can be muted
I hope this can be added in the future and so there are more competive players instead of badsportsman.

tant33

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
ez and L are already filtered from chat sadly. So adding this wouldn't do much since players can't say those words.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I mean its the same thing as making a report but staff members just deny the request. I would love if they removed the word ez and nub but it will take a while

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
ez and L are already filtered from chat sadly. So adding this wouldn't do much since players can't say those words.
I found a player than can ez
NO hate to that player.

Attachments

• 2017-09-24_20.31.14.png
    2017-09-24_20.31.14.png
    616.4 KB · Views: 71

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You can't really do anything about those people because it are just toxic players and tryhards who think you're easy or noob. Those words aren't really muteable either though as they aren't swear words and it's neither bullying or something. Those words are just not muteable.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Should only be if excessive, e.g. calling anyone that kills you a hacker or anyone that you kill an eZ noob.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I do not think this rule should be added, Some people just get mad and lose their cool so, in my opinion, the chat filter is fine, no need to add rules for something that small :). Goodluck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Reactions: Lilleh__

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Technically, these words are not considered offensive (in comparison to many other words out there) and therefore don't deserve a mute on their own. We have blocked the main ways of typing these words in chat to avoid toxic behaviour on a greater level but people manage to bypass the filter. The issue with constantly adding to the filter is that people will still find ways to bypass the filter and we don't want to start blocking so much that other words start getting blocked too.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
As annoying as this may be, your best option is to simply ignore those players.
If they try to say "ez" or "noob", just sarcastically agree with them so they'll end up being a bit confused and not get a satisfying reaction. Ignoring them would be the least fun for them.
Enforcing a rule like this heavily depends on the opinions of people, and most wouldn't even consider "ez" or "noob" being offensive, but rather just slightly toxic. Cube's already blocked a few words of the sort (exception: duels doesn't have a filter for some reason), but adding too many alternatives would generally ruin players' capability to speak since other words could accidentally be blocked. Muting it is a little too extreme in my opinion.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom