Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jupiter818

Oct 4, 2019
Hello dear CubeCraft team :)
Your server has many unique and cool game modes. My favorite game is TowerDefens. Unfortunately, players who do not understand the game how the game mode works harm the good players ... Experienced players know which towers are strong and where they are effective. However, many players often place the towers on 2 or more fields or place the leachtower in a poor position. This can be annoying. And take away both the fun and the opportunity to win. My proposed solution would be an experience system. At the end of each round you can see the top 3 players with a score. I would then classify the players into "classes" depending on the score. For example, the players with 80,000 points come to the players with 80,000 points and the good players with 5,000,000,000 points to those with their number of points (I would of course delete 4-6 zeros). I saw in the form that I am not the only one who has such problems. I hope you are ready to change this game mode so that you are not blocked by other beginners.

I'm sorry for my bad englisch :(

Jupiter81

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
This is a suggestion, but not the right place to place a thread for a suggestion. Go over here

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom