Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
The maps on Duels are too small, too bumpy, and have too many decorative obstacles in the way. I love the maps on badlion, Massive plains of sand and other surfaces, at least 100 blocks across, with no dinosaurs or buildings in the way, and massive glass barriers. No goddamn pools of water or lava in the way either. Even better, skybasing is impossible, seeing as blocks can't be placed above 3 meters. I'm not suggesting that Cubecraft should copy Badlion exactly, but the maps are too decorative, and not optimised for fair pvp.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
L

Lepzi

I agree with his the maps are way too decorative and I think they should just make maps that don't have as many obstacles in the way, a while ago I suggested that you could choose the map you want to disable and enable if you have a rank I think that would be good then you won't have any maps you dislike.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Honestly I hate the badlion maps and they do very little to help you practice. The size is the only thing I like about them but it's an unecessary use of resources and would take ages with the current system to generate maps that large. Almost every map I like with the exception of the maze map which is too confined. Most maps only have about 4 blocks of elevation if they are not flat and all of them except the maze map and the village map are open enough to have room for strafing.

A

A pigeon

I actually like lava and water. Its so that thise critsoam plebs have a disadvantage against chain hitters

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
Yea, there are so small maps. But there are also big. For example there was 1 extra small map (no dick jokes, please) - on this map i should play with TNT, i won bEcAuSe Im A pRo and yeah. For tnt throw/explosive arrows there should be bigger maps, but it's all random !

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom