Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cube Nerd

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2021
453
296
114
19
if you go into the pong area there are some backrooms on java, they look a lot different than on bedrock, house parcore
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Cube Nerd

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2021
453
296
114
19
Interesting I wonder rif bedrock backrooms are also going to change when the update hits bedrock
I think they will, It is a very large maze by the way, like really really big really big really big can't find a way out theres also this, among other things
1683847863089.png
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom