Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Capax

Feb 3, 2017
Cubecraft
www.youtube.com
I've been playing Eggwars for a while now, and I think there should be a (back) button in the shop. It speeds things up so much, especially when someone is about to get your egg.

This was a short suggestion, but that's all I wanted to say.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Simple and effective, I would like it.
I don't know if its possible though, given that the shop that's used is a vanilla feature and that doesn't have a back button either.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yeah, I'm in.

I have a lot of times the struggles that I want to go back but I first need to press 'E' and then I need to click again on the villager to buy something.

I would recommend the 'Book' for the 'Go back' item. Than it's the same as the "Vanity menu" in the lobbies.

Good suggestion!:).

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I've been playing Eggwars for a while now, and I think there should be a (back) button in the shop. It speeds things up so much, especially when someone is about to get your egg.

This was a short suggestion, but that's all I wanted to say.
I would like it, but sadly it is too op. It is unfair for the person who killed them.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom