Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
REINTRODUCTION COMING SOONšŸ‘€....

Sooo, I finally made the decision to post an introduction threadā€¦

Hello, Hallo, Hola, Bonjour eveyone,

My name is Axyy, but youā€™ve probably already seen that by now, because of my profile name... In October 2016 I decided to finally sign up on the forums, and yes, almost 4 years later I have yet to post an introduction thread!

I love spending time with my family and friends, the best thing in the world. I like to play soccer/football, thatā€™s something Iā€™ve done my whole life, and I will not stop EVER! Besides spending time with my family friends and play playing soccer, I love to play games such as Minecraft, FIFA 20, and Grand Theft Auto 5. Mostly Minecraft though ;)

I have been playing CubeCraft since 2013/2014, which was a wonderful time obviously. Back then, life wasnā€™t so stressful, nothing to worry about. I came home from school and the right next thing that I was about to do was logon to CubeCraft and no-life SkyWars. Currently, life is still great but itā€™s getting harder and harder.

I registered my Minecraft account back in 2012 so yes, Iā€™ve been around for some time. You can say, I actually grew up playing on CubeCraft. Though, after 3 years I quit Minecraft in general, I was asked to play for a professional soccer team in The Netherlands, I decided to quit gaming and focus on my health to become a professional soccer player one day. Well, I am writing this post now so you might know already, I came back to Minecraft after 1 year since I left my soccer team due to me not feeling very comfortable in the team, I also experienced a lot of injuries during that time. So, I came back. Just not yet to CubeCraft but to another big Minecraft network that my friends recommended to me. I later became an Administrator on that network as well. I left the network due to privacy reasons.

I started to focus on translating, and so I became a translator and proofreader for Mojang. Therefore I received the official translator cape, I also became a translator and proofreader for NameMC, translator and proofreader for Minecraft Bedrock, translator for Twitter, and a translator for Minecraft Launcher. Although, after some time I decided to leave the twitter translator team.

In 2018 I decided to come back to CubeCraft, I wasnā€™t so active on the forums back then but in 2019 I started to post a few things such as statuses and suggestions. Yes, 2020 I became very active on the forums as well, with posts like THIS and THIS. Little promo ;). Anyways, I also joined the CubeCraft translator team and my current role in the team is Translator (Without the in-game rank).

So I hope you all enjoyed reading this and got to know me a little better! :)

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
šŸ§Ŗ Quality Assurance
šŸ’Œ Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Wee, Translator left, Translator right. When you die your grave stone will be:
Mister/Misses Death, Iā€™m coming to translate the afterworld! :)

Reactions: Axyy

Roodrii

Mar 16, 2020
Spain
LOL we have practically the same experience, I have been in cubecraft for 4 years, I am missing nothing to enter the top of skywars. I am from Spain, I am 16 years old today soccer is my life practically. Right now I am going for youth and I am playing in the highest category (Division of honor) I have been playing football injury injuries since I was 5 years old I have had very few and here I am giving everything. I hope you get over the injury issue and can play again. Greetings <3

Reactions: Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
LOL we have practically the same experience, I have been in cubecraft for 4 years, I am missing nothing to enter the top of skywars. I am from Spain, I am 16 years old today soccer is my life practically. Right now I am going for youth and I am playing in the highest category (Division of honor) I have been playing football injury injuries since I was 5 years old I have had very few and here I am giving everything. I hope you get over the injury issue and can play again. Greetings <3
That's amazing, goodluck in the future!!!

Reactions: Roodrii
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 šŸŽˆ
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) šŸ˜ƒ šŸ°
Top Bottom