Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
REINTRODUCTION COMING SOON👀....

Sooo, I finally made the decision to post an introduction thread…

Hello, Hallo, Hola, Bonjour eveyone,

My name is Axyy, but you’ve probably already seen that by now, because of my profile name... In October 2016 I decided to finally sign up on the forums, and yes, almost 4 years later I have yet to post an introduction thread!

I love spending time with my family and friends, the best thing in the world. I like to play soccer/football, that’s something I’ve done my whole life, and I will not stop EVER! Besides spending time with my family friends and play playing soccer, I love to play games such as Minecraft, FIFA 20, and Grand Theft Auto 5. Mostly Minecraft though ;)

I have been playing CubeCraft since 2013/2014, which was a wonderful time obviously. Back then, life wasn’t so stressful, nothing to worry about. I came home from school and the right next thing that I was about to do was logon to CubeCraft and no-life SkyWars. Currently, life is still great but it’s getting harder and harder.

I registered my Minecraft account back in 2012 so yes, I’ve been around for some time. You can say, I actually grew up playing on CubeCraft. Though, after 3 years I quit Minecraft in general, I was asked to play for a professional soccer team in The Netherlands, I decided to quit gaming and focus on my health to become a professional soccer player one day. Well, I am writing this post now so you might know already, I came back to Minecraft after 1 year since I left my soccer team due to me not feeling very comfortable in the team, I also experienced a lot of injuries during that time. So, I came back. Just not yet to CubeCraft but to another big Minecraft network that my friends recommended to me. I later became an Administrator on that network as well. I left the network due to privacy reasons.

I started to focus on translating, and so I became a translator and proofreader for Mojang. Therefore I received the official translator cape, I also became a translator and proofreader for NameMC, translator and proofreader for Minecraft Bedrock, translator for Twitter, and a translator for Minecraft Launcher. Although, after some time I decided to leave the twitter translator team.

In 2018 I decided to come back to CubeCraft, I wasn’t so active on the forums back then but in 2019 I started to post a few things such as statuses and suggestions. Yes, 2020 I became very active on the forums as well, with posts like THIS and THIS. Little promo ;). Anyways, I also joined the CubeCraft translator team and my current role in the team is Translator (Without the in-game rank).

So I hope you all enjoyed reading this and got to know me a little better! :)

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Wee, Translator left, Translator right. When you die your grave stone will be:
Mister/Misses Death, I’m coming to translate the afterworld! :)

Reactions: Axyy

Roodrii

Mar 16, 2020
Spain
LOL we have practically the same experience, I have been in cubecraft for 4 years, I am missing nothing to enter the top of skywars. I am from Spain, I am 16 years old today soccer is my life practically. Right now I am going for youth and I am playing in the highest category (Division of honor) I have been playing football injury injuries since I was 5 years old I have had very few and here I am giving everything. I hope you get over the injury issue and can play again. Greetings <3

Reactions: Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
LOL we have practically the same experience, I have been in cubecraft for 4 years, I am missing nothing to enter the top of skywars. I am from Spain, I am 16 years old today soccer is my life practically. Right now I am going for youth and I am playing in the highest category (Division of honor) I have been playing football injury injuries since I was 5 years old I have had very few and here I am giving everything. I hope you get over the injury issue and can play again. Greetings <3
That's amazing, goodluck in the future!!!

Reactions: Roodrii
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom