www.cubecraft.net
I got you!
upload_2017-1-21_21-56-54.png
upload_2017-1-21_21-56-55.png
upload_2017-1-21_21-56-56.png

Ok that was a bad joke.

Sure, I don't see why Assassination can't have axes.
I mean, you even get tomahawks in Assassins Creed 3!

Reactions: KidBit

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
If you spam click with an axe that lowers the durability of the armor really fast, I would like some wooden or stone axe action, but diamond/iron meh..

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I think axes could be added to Pvp, but they make WAY to much damage than swords so if this was to be added then this would need to be a new set (Talking about the kit selection on Pvp) and really balanced gear. My friend @Crafter1246 can kill a full iron guy when she is in leather with an axe. ;)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
If you spam click with an axe that lowers the durability of the armor really fast, I would like some wooden or stone axe action, but diamond/iron meh..
Nope. Armor damaged is based on how much damage dealt per swing. Every 4 weapon damage = 1 armor damage (so 8 weapon damage -> 2 armor damage). As such, you break much faster if you use fully charged hits and if your weapon deals at least 8 damage.

Reactions: GreenIsBae

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
After the new 1.9 update they have a higher dps than sword even though the have a slower cooldown. You just have to make every hit possible.
Nope. After 1.9 axes have higher damage but long cooldown. sword have lower cooldown/damage

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Nope. Armor damaged is based on how much damage dealt per swing. Every 4 weapon damage = 1 armor damage (so 8 weapon damage -> 2 armor damage). As such, you break much faster if you use fully charged hits and if your weapon deals at least 8 damage.
look everytime I swing an axe its insta kill everytime I swing with my sword it does 1 heart
all this math things is bs I quote MINECRAFT WIKIPEDIA "axes do more damage to armor"

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
look everytime I swing an axe its insta kill everytime I swing with my sword it does 1 heart
all this math things is bs I quote MINECRAFT WIKIPEDIA "axes do more damage to armor"
Axes swing slower. If you were to put a diamond sword against a diamond axe, the sword would deal more damage. Additionally, this server has arnor penetration disabled.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom