www.cubecraft.net
I got you!
upload_2017-1-21_21-56-54.png
upload_2017-1-21_21-56-55.png
upload_2017-1-21_21-56-56.png

Ok that was a bad joke.

Sure, I don't see why Assassination can't have axes.
I mean, you even get tomahawks in Assassins Creed 3!

Reactions: KidBit

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
If you spam click with an axe that lowers the durability of the armor really fast, I would like some wooden or stone axe action, but diamond/iron meh..

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I think axes could be added to Pvp, but they make WAY to much damage than swords so if this was to be added then this would need to be a new set (Talking about the kit selection on Pvp) and really balanced gear. My friend @Crafter1246 can kill a full iron guy when she is in leather with an axe. ;)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
If you spam click with an axe that lowers the durability of the armor really fast, I would like some wooden or stone axe action, but diamond/iron meh..
Nope. Armor damaged is based on how much damage dealt per swing. Every 4 weapon damage = 1 armor damage (so 8 weapon damage -> 2 armor damage). As such, you break much faster if you use fully charged hits and if your weapon deals at least 8 damage.

Reactions: GreenIsBae

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
After the new 1.9 update they have a higher dps than sword even though the have a slower cooldown. You just have to make every hit possible.
Nope. After 1.9 axes have higher damage but long cooldown. sword have lower cooldown/damage

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Nope. Armor damaged is based on how much damage dealt per swing. Every 4 weapon damage = 1 armor damage (so 8 weapon damage -> 2 armor damage). As such, you break much faster if you use fully charged hits and if your weapon deals at least 8 damage.
look everytime I swing an axe its insta kill everytime I swing with my sword it does 1 heart
all this math things is bs I quote MINECRAFT WIKIPEDIA "axes do more damage to armor"

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
look everytime I swing an axe its insta kill everytime I swing with my sword it does 1 heart
all this math things is bs I quote MINECRAFT WIKIPEDIA "axes do more damage to armor"
Axes swing slower. If you were to put a diamond sword against a diamond axe, the sword would deal more damage. Additionally, this server has arnor penetration disabled.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom