Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
I don't know if this is possible but they might take a look at auto locking?
 

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
This has been suggested once before and someone showed me that this is possible. Though, some threads don't have to be locked if someone necro-posted. Introduction and news threads don't have to be locked if someone necro-posted.

I don't know if this is possible but they might take a look at auto locking?
What I just said. It's possible.
 

DrHam

Forum Professional
Sep 15, 2015
3,615
4,166
558
Kepler-452b
upload_2017-7-30_13-33-57.png

(Edited the number. X = the number of years/months/days.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom