Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes "OHMYGAAAAAAWD TIS IS AMAZING!!!!1!'

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No, Na it's nothing.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Good, idea but it needs to be improved.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
Heyo it's Framb00s here.

Probably you'll know the questions "WERE CAN I GET A YT RANK?!?!??!??!?' or "WERE CAN I APPLY?!?!???" most of the time this type of messages is posted by member who joined 5 minutes ago (I don't want to be stigmatizing but, I think it's true) and yes I know for this type of questions you've got these threads: TheOfficialFAQ HelperFAQ (Thanks @Snap And @zRinne for making these threads.)

But there're one thing with these threads.
I don't think new members are going to read this thread because it doesn't stand out. (it took my 2/3 minutes to search this thread thx @Younisco for helping me :p) and yes, the HelperFAQ stands more out because you see it under: Staff Applications.

So, I suggest a automatic PM/DM/CONVO/etc.
This means that if you make a forum account you will get a automatic PM/DM/CONVO/ETC with all the FAQ's and a little welcome message!

And just a little thing in 2/1 months the FAQ may needs to be edited with other questions like: AC etc, etc

Thanks for reading!
Chalas..!
am I cool now?

Last edited:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
The idea of getting an automatic conversation is pretty neat.
I never liked having notifications and would always click on it to make it go away (heh)
Sometimes the forums can be a little complicated for new members as they do not know how to navigate, thank god it wasn't on the previous forum template.
I took ages to figure out I had to click on the small location-looking icon to get to the forums.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
The idea of getting an automatic conversation is pretty neat.
I never liked having notifications and would always click on it to make it go away (heh)
Sometimes the forums can be a little complicated for new members as they do not know how to navigate, thank god it wasn't on the previous forum template.
I took ages to figure out I had to click on the small location-looking icon to get to the forums.
Or just a page, that you just maked your forum account and get forwarded to a page full of tips and tricks

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Framb00s, my little and dear Framb00s...

Your ideas are so bad and...

Yes OHMYGAAAAAAWD TIS IS AMAZING!!!!1!

The other comment was a joke, I like the idea ;P

Reactions: Baploon

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I think this is a really good idea. I pretty sure I made something like this a few months ago but I'm glad you made one! This would really help out and reduce a lot of questions for us also!

Reactions: Yamin and Baploon

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
Don't ask so much staff please.
Genakt van mij. het idee
o, dus je gaat het nu zo spelen ga maar lekker toxic doen.. ik vraag allee. maar opinies van staff omdat ik graag wil weten hoe hun er over denken en omdat ik dat belangerijk vind en oh ja ga weg man met het "je hebt het genakt" ik was veel eerder.

N

Nikboo

I absolutely love this idea!
I'm sure many players of Cubecraft create an account just to ask questions. This feature will definitely help out us staff. :)

Reactions: Baploon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom