Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Imagine this scenario: You're in a party with 2 other people. You join a game of paintball (which has 2 teams of 6 people) and there are 3 other people in the game as well. However, all 6 people go in the same team. The autobalancing will then select 3 people to go on one team, and 3 people to go on the other team. Now you'd think that this would work fine, as you're in a party of 3 and there are 3 people on one team, but that isn't the case. In my experience, the autobalancing system doesn't look at parties when selecting people to go on teams. This can be very annoying, as in my example the party has a chance of not being put together while it would perfectly be possible to be on one team with your party members.

So I propose changing the autobalancing system so it tries to keep parties together as much as possible.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom