Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hello, I am Levi_the_pro and I am once again making a suggestion for Blockwars. I believe auto-balancing before a game should be used more often for example in a 7v4 It doesn't get auto balanced when a 7v4 is a large disadvantage for the team of 4 they will probably have less fun cause they have a much more difficult game I think especially for new players this isn't very fun.

The Idea
I want the auto-balance to work more often on gaps like 7v4, why you may ask because a 7v4 game is almost unwinnable maybe if you have a party and other team are noobs but often time you just won't win it would be better if it auto balanced then to 6v5 a lot more fun 6v5 would be and it's just switching 1 player from teams. Another problem with 7v4 is oftentimes a player will leave when they see it's a 7v4 and then its already a 7v3. For a 3 player gap should just always be auto balanced if its 7v4 or 8v5 its just a huge advantage.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
It would really be nice, but I don't think this is necessary, since at EggWars that doesn't apply at all. It only applies in Team Skywars (sometimes, when there are many more players in a team than another).

Reactions: Skqrrt and Jiivan

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
It would really be nice, but I don't think this is necessary, since at EggWars that doesn't apply at all. It only applies in Team Skywars (sometimes, when there are many more players in a team than another).
Why is this not necessary? A 7v4 game is really unfair as I explained in the thread why not balance it to make everyone have fun in the game not only 1 team I don't think eggwars or skywars is comparable to blockwars since it's very hard to win a game when u have fewer players. And I think also difference blockwars 1.8 most times isn't full when eggwars most times is full. And in Team Skywars most times is smaller teams map than blockwars so most times if the games don't fill you don't need a auto balance cause most times people will be put in pretty full to full teams

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I agree I got the same problem with tower defence sometimes. Last game I was in a team with 3 people and the other team had 5 so we had a big disadvantage. I think the best thing they can add is just don’t start the game if it is too unbalanced. So if there is 1 player difference it’s okay but if there is a party of 5 people then just don’t start the game if there are 3 other people in the game because it will be 5-3. so I agree

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I think the best is if they will do something about it in a few mini games because some have this problem and some don’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom