Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Experimentieren

Dec 9, 2016
GDR (German Democratic Republic)
Auto Vote!
Everyone of you (with a rank) had surely the moment where you would join a game but you forget one thing, to vote.
To vote for your favorite mode in your favorite game you want to play and you are forced to play on a mode you don't like!
Or you join a game and there is a voting time left of voting!
Or you are just too lazy to vote at all?
That is where auto-vote comes into action, as soon as you join a game, your favorite mode gets automatically selected with it.

Pros:
•You don't have to worry about forgetting to vote
•You vote automatically when a voting time of 1 second or less is left
Cons:
•You need to vote manually if you want to vote again
•You need to vote at least once to have auto vote to vote for your favorite mode.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Auto Vote!
Everyone of you (with a rank) had surely the moment where you would join a game but you forget one thing, to vote.
To vote for your favorite mode in your favorite game you want to play and you are forced to play on a mode you don't like!
Or you join a game and there is a voting time left of voting!
Or you are just too lazy to vote at all?
That is where auto-vote comes into action, as soon as you join a game, your favorite mode gets automatically selected with it.

Pros:
•You don't have to worry about forgetting to vote
•You vote automatically when a voting time of 1 second or less is left
Cons:
•You need to vote manually if you want to vote again
•You need to vote at least once to have auto vote to vote for your favorite mode.
I think something like this has been suggested before but got good feedback, I don’t know why this one doesn’t have as much... But, somebody compared it to how the kits behave, when you select a kit one game it will be auto selected every other game until you change it. - Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom