Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good Idea?

• Yes! Absolutely!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, there is a reason I dont like this and I will tell you why.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
When you join a game (like Eggwars or Skywars), if you have a rank that allows it, you can vote on several aspects of the game (health, overpoweredness of loot, time of day). Its amazing, but it becomes somewhat annoying after a while. Eventually you find yourself voting your preference at the start of every game, which can be time consuming, meaning you might not get your vote in time or not have time for other lobby-related things. This could be made much more convenient if there was an "auto vote preference feature"!

This would allow you to select a preference that will automatically be voted for upon joining, kind of like a kit, sparing you from having to select it manually and grudgingly.

Let me know what you think!

EDIT: Poll added. Make your opinion known :D

Last edited:

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I have this problem sometimes, I really hope they would add this since sometimes it's annoying when I forget to vote or when I join a game in the last seconds before starting I don't have enough time to vote. Plus I don't see any cons from this.

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
Good idea, someetimes i can forget vote and sometimes i can be late for vote

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
Great idea! Sometimes I can forget to vote gamemode and time. Hope it will be added! :)

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I've been thinking about this idea before and I completely agree. :)

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
When you join a game (like Eggwars or Skywars), if you have a rank that allows it, you can vote on several aspects of the game (health, overpoweredness of loot, time of day). Its amazing, but it becomes somewhat annoying after a while. Eventually you find yourself voting your preference at the start of every game, which can be time consuming, meaning you might not get your vote in time or not have time for other lobby-related things. This could be made much more convenient if there was an "auto vote preference feature"!

This would allow you to select a preference that will automatically be voted for upon joining, kind of like a kit, sparing you from having to select it manually and grudgingly.

Let me know what you think!
Great idea! Make a poll so people can vote.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I like the idea. If I join a game of skywars I'm always too late with voting for throwebles or I just forget it and if you can have the same kit standard when you join a game, why not with votes? I already saw some threads about this by the way, don't know were anymore.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I've thought of something similar with auto selecting kits from pvp each time I died. Such as automagic respawn with the same kit until you chose to go back to the spawn area, then select another kit.

However this auto vote could be a vanity / player option that would be used in hub then you would set preferences as such.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom