GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I have a suggestion:
I've come to realize that it is always tiring to select your same kits and voting options every new game.
So, why not have an auto selector?
For survival games, this has been mentioned before in this thread over a year ago but it never got implemented: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/survival-games-kit-auto-select.226492/ I suggest that you should be able to pre-select your certain kits from the NPC's for each game with voting options and kits, so you don't have to worry about selecting the same things every time! It will automatically set it for you!

@Ge1ster is the biggest pro in the world and I have the biggest crush on him, please make him admin!

Feel free to leave your feedback below!
Looking forward to your comments :)

Last edited:

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest that you should be able to pre-select your certain kits from the NPC's for each game with voting options and kits, so you don't have to worry about selecting the same things every time! It will automatically set it for you.
@anonymousacc0061 ^^ My suggestion is about all gamemodes which haven't an auto-selector at the moment.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi Gigagekkies, thanks a lot for your suggestions about automated voting systems.

We have decided to deny this suggestion, due to the importance of players forgetting to vote. We think it is very valuable when a player forgets to vote as it can change the entire game. If someone were to have pre set votes, this would mean they would not have to worry about forgetting to vote. There would likely be less variations when playing a game as a non-ranked player.

We do value your suggestion and we feel like there should be some form of a previous voting option, but automated voting is something we're not seeking to implement. We did accept a suggestion alike to yours, but without the automated voting. You can check our response here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/previous-vote-button-repost.282372/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom