Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey there, fellow noobs
Noticed a lot of people wanted to know how I made my Auto GG "script", or just how I did it
I'll share that information with you today, I also included some other automated messages

H O W
Everything is done using 5zig.
It is a mod that is for download for free, you can use it to see your fps/cps/ping, armor durability, etc..

T H E _ "S C R I P T S"
jMLDqQL.png

To get this screen, please follow the guidelines down below
ESC → Options → The 5zig Mod... → Server Options → Chat Message Filter...

To make a new "script", click "Add Message"

Auto GG (Loss)
pMRCRMD.png

Auto GG (Win)
vn0GD2h.png

Auto GG (Party)
pnDTJwd.png

Please note, you have to change "ZoonTijd" to your own Minecraft name

PvP Duels
G2KvTMY.png

---

Thanks for reading, anymore questions? Please ask me in a reply, in a conversation, or via Discord and I'll be happy to add them to this thread

Berre

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Why would you want to be forced to say gg after each game though? Not every game is a good game, I think especially after winning a bad game writing gg will come off as rude.

If writing gg was too much efford for me, I'd rather have a hotkey that I can press after a game, so I can decide wether I want to say gg or not.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Why would you want to be forced to say gg after each game though? Not every game is a good game, I think especially after winning a bad game writing gg will come off as rude.

If writing gg was too much efford for me, I'd rather have a hotkey that I can press after a game, so I can decide wether I want to say gg or not.
I understand people think this is not needed and all, but it can be quite handy.
And I also don't want to same "gg" after every game, if for example someone camps and knocks me off after, but it'd just come over as sporty

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I understand people think this is not needed and all, but it can be quite handy.
And I also don't want to same "gg" after every game, if for example someone camps and knocks me off after, but it'd just come over as sporty
What if I camp and knock someone off, there's a bug killing my opponent or they make a mistake and die without me doing anything? If I say gg that's like "Didn't expect any more of you, at least you did the best you could".

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom