Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see an Auto Mode in duel?

  • Yes

    Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Dreym

Well-Known Member
Oct 9, 2016
141
95
108
United Kingdom
Probably posted before,

Auto-mode is used in plenty of modes on the server.

I propose an auto mode for duel.

You can select the kit if you want, so you can auto re-queue for Iron Warrior 1.9 etc.

Off the back of this, a feature to auto-deny or auto-accept rematches.

Let me know what you guys think be it positive or negative.

I'm curious to see if people agree in wanting a feature like this.
 

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
It has been suggested before, although I have to say it will be a very nice quality of life update for the Duels gamode.
I like the idea, because if your average game of duels is 15 seconds and then you have to wait another 10 before starting(going to the npc plus waiting the 5 seconds before the start).
The idea isn’t unnecessary and that’s why I support it a lot.I hope it’s going to be added in the future.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom