Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Please make an auto ban system.In a every single eggwars game there’s a hacker.I just can’t go a game without them.Its makes me mad when hackers just show of the hacks or just fly straight up when their egg is destroyed.Some kids just turn on when they now they will lose the fight.When I was typing this I just got two hackers in one game.Please cubecraft you need an auto ban system.
 
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
There already is called sentinel. It's just not the best on Bedrock right now, I believe they are working on Java. Be patient.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom