Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anyone Else Got Kicked For Attack Cooldown?

• Total voters

ZirakJp

Dec 5, 2016
Hello,
So I was playing some Tower Defense with a friend. And a while after Armageddon Mode started I got kicked for Attacking to fast... First off I was waiting for the cool down on my sword to attack and not spamming it. My friend also got kicked before me for the same reason.

TL;DR
PROBLEM
1. Got Kicked for attacking to fast (even though I wasnt)
SUGGESTION
1. Remove kicking for attack spamming
2. Improve attacking sensor (So its less likely to get kicked for attack spamming)
3. Have a 1.8 Combat version of Tower Defense.

-Thanks for your time and attention
-Have a good day.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Yeah. About 2 days ago I was in a 1 vs 1 on Egg Wars and the guy was camping inside obsidian. I broke one of the obsidian and got kicked for breaking blocks too fast. ;p

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this is an anti-cheat issue that staffs are trying to fix. we have to wait until it get fixed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hello,
So I was playing some Tower Defense with a friend. And a while after Armageddon Mode started I got kicked for Attacking to fast... First off I was waiting for the cool down on my sword to attack and not spamming it. My friend also got kicked before me for the same reason.

TL;DR
PROBLEM
SUGGESTION
2. Improve attacking sensor (So its less likely to get kicked for attack spamming)

-Have a good day.
Okay, so you probably know this already, but you're basically asking the devs to fix the anti cheat. And there is a rule against that.

10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released
Source: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/

@Ping Ether You were also kicked from a TD game for fighting speed, right?
Was it because of spam-clicking or same situation?
If it's a similar situation, mind explaining a bit to add on to the bug?

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Hello,

TL;DR
PROBLEM
SUGGESTION

-Have a good day.
This has happened to me. You get a lag spike and all of the sudden kicked for this reason. As many of us know the anti-cheat is in development still and the bugs are being worked on. I don't think there is much they can do about this problem. Maybe just don't click while your lagging.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Yeah, I have had that happened to me, I agree they should fix this, but there is a lot of other minigames to bee be fixed th therefore leaving tower defense in que for further development .

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Okay, so you probably know this already, but you're basically asking the devs to fix the anti cheat. And there is a rule against that.

Source: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/

@Ping Ether You were also kicked from a TD game for fighting speed, right?
Was it because of spam-clicking or same situation?
If it's a similar situation, mind explaining a bit to add on to the bug?
Nope, I was just legit 1.9 fighting the wither and my whole team got kicked before me, slowly one after another.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom