Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
hypixl has atlas if you dont know its where higher stats players can watch replays of games with a suspect thats been supected for cheating it would make great content for youtubers and would help ppl ban others i reportet many hackers but i think the staff cant watch all maybe hive adds it and if so cubecraft needs it first or too

JGCreate

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2021
Nederland
hypixl has atlas if you dont know its where higher stats players can watch replays of games with a suspect thats been supected for cheating it would make great content for youtubers and would help ppl ban others i reportet many hackers but i think the staff cant watch all maybe hive adds it and if so cubecraft needs it first or too
I don't really get it, why would it be great for YouTube content?

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree:disagree:, because this is stupid and very dangerous, there is always a bad person with good statistics!

• Sad
Reactions: Buckyy

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree:disagree:, because this is stupid and very dangerous, there is always a bad person with good statistics!
The way atlas works is players with say level 50, and some other statistic, it can looked at by the player, then if they say there's enough evidence it can be forwarded to the staff team, decreasing the amount of hackers staff have to deal with
I don't really get it, why would it be great for YouTube content?
People watching funny hackers using there scaffold hack and then lose is funny to look at, search it up on YouTube!

• Agree
Reactions: SoloWarz

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't agree with your suggestion. Having "higher stats" doesn't make you good at catching hackers, and this system might end up sending a lot of innacurate reports to the staff team. Also, your argument about making funny youtube videos out of it doesn't really make any sense, if a youtuber wants to create funny videos on the server then they can just start thinking for a bit and I'm sure they'll come up with some very good ideas. I do believe the report system ingame doesn't work, but this doesn't sound like the correct solution to me.

• Agree
Reactions: JGCreate and Silco

JGCreate

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2021
Nederland
I don't agree with your suggestion. Having "higher stats" doesn't make you good at catching hackers, and this system might end up sending a lot of innacurate reports to the staff team. Also, your argument about making funny youtube videos out of it doesn't really make any sense, if a youtuber wants to create funny videos on the server then they can just start thinking for a bit and I'm sure they'll come up with some very good ideas. I do believe the report system ingame doesn't work, but this doesn't sound like the correct solution to me.
Yeah that's also why I asked about the funny YouTube video's. I personally think it's not right to make YouTube video's about people who didn't give right to be used for some video's, no matter if you're a hacker or not

JGCreate

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2021
Nederland
The way atlas works is players with say level 50, and some other statistic, it can looked at by the player, then if they say there's enough evidence it can be forwarded to the staff team, decreasing the amount of hackers staff have to deal with

People watching funny hackers using there scaffold hack and then lose is funny to look at, search it up on YouTube!
Probably looks funny, but is it right to use someone else in your video's without their permission tho?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I wanna quickly reference a message that I wrote a bit back regarding a Replay System & its difficulty of implementation for any server.

I want to briefly comment on something:

Accurate, yes. Easiest, absolutely not. If you're wanting to have a Replay System for a relatively small server then different considerations will be needed to be made. However, for a network of our size, we'll need to consider scalability, which is a massive feat for something that stores this much data. As a small idea of how much storage, you can take a look at Hypixel's Atlas and how much data that stores, though it is very optimised.

As much as it's an awesome idea that provides massive benefits from moderation to content creation like mentioned in your response, it is similarly a massive technical challenge.

Reactions: GeoJosh7 and Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom