Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Beehive (FFA) hybrid map

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Wall Maria (Assassinations)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

Both gamemodes need more maps. Trees on assassinations is an awfully confusing and plain map to play on .

Show FFA some love . The last map was space released back in september . Its about time get a new FFA ground map . Preferably and anthill themed ground map , like the one from bugs life and a beehive themed map , which incorporates use of elytra , but has no portal at the base , to get up you'll need to walk all the way up . (Idk maybe using a staircase) This would be ideal for a hybrid Elyta - Ground map .

You'll be given elytra in the begining along with a chestpiece . You can swap between the two.

I saw a thread which mentioned a wall maria themed assassins map.

Reactions: ElementThink

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Both gamemodes need more maps. Trees on assassinations is an awfully confusing and plain map to play on .

Show FFA some love . The last map was space released back in september . Its about time get a new FFA ground map . Preferably and anthill themed ground map , like the one from bugs life and a beehive themed map , which incorporates use of elytra , but has no portal at the base , to get up you'll need to walk all the way up . (Idk maybe using a staircase) This would be ideal for a hybrid Elyta - Ground map .

You'll be given elytra in the begining along with a chestpiece . You can swap between the two.

Yeah i think new maps will be great :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
No no no no. I don't want more maps for assassinations. What we need are two servers that don't restart so things such drop parties, challenges etc. Can be re-announced.
This will definitely bring players back to assassinations. Catching hackers will also become easier if there are only 2 solid servers.

More maps for ffa sounds nice tho.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

No no no no. I don't want more maps for assassinations. What we need are two servers that don't restart so things such drop parties, challenges etc. Can be re-announced.
This will definitely bring players back to assassinations. Catching hackers will also become easier if there are only 2 solid servers.

More maps for ffa sounds nice tho.
Yeah so remove trees. Its an awful map

L

Lepzi

I do agree that assassinations needs more maps although it could take a while knowing trees took a while to make unless they have been working on a new one already.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Yes, I do agree.
After playing FFA for a while, it starts to loose my attention.
So an update would be something nice to have.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Sorry that i say this but your'e a message spammer.
I don't see any evidence of message spam. He's just posting a lot.

On Topic: I don't think new maps will do much to change the game mode's exciting-ness. I think new mechanics like challenges or achievements, or maybe a new FFA kit might spice things up. Wings PvP isn't incredibly popular for obvious reasons (you can just fly away forever and chasing people down is boring) so I doubt a new elytra map would please a lot of people. Your theme for a new map sounds really cool though. Very unique!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

On Topic: I don't think new maps will do much to change the game mode's exciting-ness. I think new mechanics like challenges or achievements, or maybe a new FFA kit might spice things up. Wings PvP isn't incredibly popular for obvious reasons (you can just fly away forever and chasing people down is boring) so I doubt a new elytra map would please a lot of people. Your theme for a new map sounds really cool though. Very unique!
Maybe like a twist!
That should grab quite a lot of attention!

A

A pigeon

Wings PvP isn't incredibly popular for obvious reasons (you can just fly away forever and chasing people down is boring) so I doubt a new elytra map would please a lot of people. Your theme for a new map sounds really cool though.

Its more of a hybrid map than putely wings as people cannot just fly down and use the portal to get back up as and when they please.

To get up they'd have to walk up a staircase (like the largely unused stairway in flowers)

N

Nikboo

WingsPVP isn't popular? I always saw it as very popular. Especially the map "Space"
If you were to go to PvP FFA right now, you'd find that more people are currently playing a wings map than any other type of map. :P

In my opinion in terms of FFA maps, data should be collected from community feedback threads before adding a map. With FFA maps, you'll find that the more maps there are, the larger distribution of players there are in each map since different players like different maps and that's not really what we want. PvP games are a lot more fun in my eyes if you don't really have constant hide and seek chases with other players because the map isn't being played much on. I would rather play on a full and busy PvP server where there are people to kill, which is pretty much the point of FFA. Gathering statistics means eliminating the maps that aren't played but adding new maps which players enjoy.

A

A pigeon

PvP games are a lot more fun in my eyes if you don't really have constant hide and seek chases with other players because the map isn't being played much on. I would rather play on a full and busy PvP server where there are people to kill, which is pretty much the point of FFA. Gathering statistics means eliminating the maps that aren't played but adding new maps which players enjoy.

Which is why we have a map rotation : so that the player distribution isn't as much . Most of the time FFA is full anyway because people tend to join more populated maps rather than choosing fresh ones. Later on when the player cap reaches 40 other maps get filled and soon all maps get filled, ans eventually even more players join up and are left waiting

I rest my case , there are not enough FFA maps , wven during one rotation i often see two or three of the same map open at once . We need diversity

(wow forums is glitching out on me everything siddenly looks weird)

Reactions: Nikboo

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm not a very hard fan of both FFA and Assassination but I think that a new map could be nice for the FFA and Assassination players. Maybe new kits too, for FFA?

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Top Bottom