Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lusure

Mar 25, 2017
I truly believe that Assassinations should have 1.8 pvp. Make it like the good old days of the beautiful Assassinations, why did you make eggwars and 1v1 duels 1.8 but not Assassinations, one of the biggest pvp, servers. It would be alot more enjoyable to have it 1.8, thank you for taking time to read this :)

Last edited:

Lusure

Mar 25, 2017
Thank you very much, the 1.9 update ruined minecraft in a whole, I would love to see one of my favorite gamemodes coming back to life :)

WynsFirst

Mar 15, 2017
I truly believe that Assassinations should had 1.8 pvp. Make it like the good old days of the beautiful Assassinations, why did you make eggwars and 1v1 duels 1.8 but not Assassinations, one of the biggest pvp, servers. It would be alot more enjoyable to have it 1.8

Same, assasination should be 1.7.10/1.8. But I think this is hard because then there are more hackers then there now are. Right now there are hackers but back in the old days was evryone a hacker. Evryone was bhopping killaura etc. My opinion is that they should put assasination back to 1.8 but only if there's more staff watching, Otherwise there are gonna be lots of hackers.

- Kaj

Reactions: Shamel and Proditio

Lusure

Mar 25, 2017
Im applying for staff on CubeCraft and I get it i will pay alot more attention to Assassinations.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Same, assasination should be 1.7.10
trust me they aren't doing that
You need more messages to even have a chance of getting accepted ;)
not unless they are applying for Dev or Builder
I truly believe that Assassinations should have 1.8 pvp. Make it like the good old days of the beautiful Assassinations, why did you make eggwars and 1v1 duels 1.8 but not Assassinations, one of the biggest pvp, servers. It would be alot more enjoyable to have it 1.8, thank you for taking time to read this :)
honestly Though I Would Never Play This
I Agree That It Would Be Beneficial For That To Be In 1.8
I only say that because they already have a classic duels section & a classic FFA Section

Lusure

Mar 25, 2017
Yeah, and more people would play it because back in the old days they were 80 plus people on daily.

Lusure

Mar 25, 2017
But the staff could pay more attention to Assassinations, but they dont because its not fun right now because its not 1.8

WynsFirst

Mar 15, 2017
But the staff could pay more attention to Assassinations, but they dont because its not fun right now because its not 1.8
Back in the old days there wasnt any attention by staff, there were lots of hackers. Evryone was speed hacking, the only staff that came online somethime was @TlmeLord.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like this suggestion but hackers are a serious problem with things like this. Hackers. So I doubt this would happen even though I would like to see it.

Lusure

Mar 25, 2017
Yeah, but it good be easily stopped with an AntiCheat or maybe even a few staff members on at a time.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If I'm right John Coles said Cubecraft is not going back to 1.8, they will not do any further updates.

The problem is: Nobody cares.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They care, but I also don't think this is a good idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom