Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
yes i do because when i made a java account i downloaded the minecraft launcher for free before making an account, and was only charged when making the account. the minecraft launcher is free, accounts cost $26 to create.
You can crack accounts, alt gens, buy from alt shop about 1 nfa for 0,03$. You obviously know nothing about java

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I’ll give my opinion on the situation, should duping be allowed? Of course not it will ruin the game and it shouldn’t be a thing but what the biggest issue within the assi community is the lack of attention they get and how no one care about it. It hasn’t received an update in years, we ask for 2 thing/ and that’s new maps and fix bugs you can’t even be bothered to let us make our own maps and submit them nor fix bugs that literally cost you thousands of hard worked for coins that has been around for a year. (And nerfing pots but thats just preference to some)
Assi has always had a major cheating problem and of course this isn’t fully cubecrafts fault and I’m no gonna blame staff for not being there, the thing is if you can say “report them” all you want but its useless. They will be back in under a minute on a different account.
How would you feel if you play for about 30 mins to an hour and just lose it all to 1 b hopper in a matter of seconds, then contact staff and they tell you to just report it and wait, that doesn’t fix my problem does it?

But then cube screws up and theres a new dupe glitch which is not the players fault either btw, but suddenly ALL the staff is on everyones back breaking down banning every single duper while we are still getting bhopped on daily?? Its even to the point where the cheaters can literally ddos the server and itll lag out usually you get kicked and die because you were in combat and lose everything again.

Tldr: Cube doesn’t help nor care about the game but as soon as we find something which benefits us but not you (it shouldnt be a thing either but its the principle) then its a major issue and long term players who have played for years and spent money get banned and targetted

Reactions: Critly

Sharinnegan

Sep 29, 2019
yes i do because when i made a java account i downloaded the minecraft launcher for free before making an account, and was only charged when making the account. the minecraft launcher is free, accounts cost $26 to create.
Stop talking you seriously don't get how hackers work you really think they pay to come back every time? you need to think before you send a message that dumb

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom