Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Because asking them to come help ban gets our stuff back from the hackers, most of the time they get banned outside combat or across the map where no one finds the stuff and all your hard worked gear is gone. Staff can help ban and give the stuff back it really isn't difficult. On top of that reports get denied most the time, get done when it is too late and reports aren't accepted if you play laby mod, so you shouldn't be forced to play on a different mod to do a pointless report.
Keep in mind that there is not always a staff ready to instantly join a game to ban the hacker, and "give back your stuff" even if they could, they do have lives. It really does not take a whole lot of time to make a report on the website, it takes a few minutes at most. Also LabyMod reports are not accepted because the nickname feature makes it very easy to make falsified evidence. There are plenty of other amazing clients available if you really want to be able to be able to report via the website, its not a huge deal.

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Hows that my part? you shouldn't have to come to a game to have to report hackers to begin with
Every server is bound to have hackers, its near impossible to make a flawless anti-cheat system. Reporting them is a great way to contribute to the community, and make the server a better place for everyone :)

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Hackers Always Win, for a short Time because they get banned,
but, guess what???!!!!
They create a new account.
I think : only hackers are having fun playing on servers,
And they do not aim for kills or other achievements, they just want to have fun.
Yes, is WRONG, but is FUN.

Sharinnegan

Sep 29, 2019
Keep in mind that there is not always a staff ready to instantly join a game to ban the hacker, and "give back your stuff" even if they could, they do have lives. It really does not take a whole lot of time to make a report on the website, it takes a few minutes at most. Also LabyMod reports are not accepted because the nickname feature makes it very easy to make falsified evidence. There are plenty of other amazing clients available if you really want to be able to be able to report via the website, its not a huge deal.
Exactly what someone who doesn't understand the gamemode would say. Why waste time on a report when you have already lost everything to a hacker and by the time the report gets dealt with it'll be hours later when the hacker has moved onto a different account or it is too late. It isn't useful at all to us so try to understand that. Saying they have lives is always the same thing with you, it ain't like they have to stay on 24/7 as said, but if you got time to monitor lobbies for hours you can do the same with assi as well as do reports it isn't rocket science now is it?

Sharinnegan

Sep 29, 2019
Every server is bound to have hackers, its near impossible to make a flawless anti-cheat system. Reporting them is a great way to contribute to the community, and make the server a better place for everyone :)
You don't get it at all do you? You waste more time recording, then uploading also then having to report causing so much unnecessary time while it takes them seconds to come back on another one of their infinite alts. Who is really going to waste time doing all that and for what? A banned hacker that already killed you causing you to lose all your stuff then don't even manage to get anything back. Yeah right really beneficial to us.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Hackers Always Win, for a short Time because they get banned,
but, guess what???!!!!
They create a new account.
I think : only hackers are having fun playing on servers,
And they do not aim for kills or other achievements, they just want to have fun.
Yes, is WRONG, but is FUN.
on java creating a new account costs $26

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
You don't get it at all do you? You waste more time recording, then uploading also then having to report causing so much unnecessary time while it takes them seconds to come back on another one of their infinite alts. Who is really going to waste time doing all that and for what? A banned hacker that already killed you causing you to lose all your stuff then don't even manage to get anything back. Yeah right really beneficial to us.
once again, java costs $26 to make an account

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Exactly what someone who doesn't understand the gamemode would say. Why waste time on a report when you have already lost everything to a hacker and by the time the report gets dealt with it'll be hours later when the hacker has moved onto a different account or it is too late. It isn't useful at all to us so try to understand that. Saying they have lives is always the same thing with you, it ain't like they have to stay on 24/7 as said, but if you got time to monitor lobbies for hours you can do the same with assi as well as do reports it isn't rocket science now is it?
then quit complaining and dont play the game cuz clearly you dont like it

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Look I’m going to be honest with you. I don’t think it’s very reasonable to expect staff to monitor assassins for hours. They are really busy with not just their personal lives, but also other moderation duties such as: handling reports (both on the reports site and in game), answering questions and suggestions on the forums, and monitoring other things such as other games (there are always a bunch of other games going on with more players, e.g Skywars and Eggwars), and the forums and Discord.

The server is always working to get more staff members, and recently quite a few players got promoted to helper. It may seem like they don’t listen to the community, but in reality they are always working to update the server and improve on it, just check out the “behind the cube” series on the forums. That is also why we have a suggestions subforum. The server may not be perfect, but it is always getting better, and that is what matters.

But please, don’t try to start a fight with the staff over this. It distracts them from improving the server and helping the community. Or maybe even monitoring Assassins.

Sharinnegan

Sep 29, 2019
then quit complaining and dont play the game cuz clearly you dont like it
You are far too ignorant, you don't even play and have the audacity to comment on it?? The gamemode is good it is what cubecraft have done with it that annoys me. If you don't have any understanding of it how you going to talk on it?

Sharinnegan

Sep 29, 2019
Look I’m going to be honest with you. I don’t think it’s very reasonable to expect staff to monitor assassins for hours. They are really busy with not just their personal lives, but also other moderation duties such as: handling reports (both on the reports site and in game), answering questions and suggestions on the forums, and monitoring other things such as other games (there are always a bunch of other games going on with more players, e.g Skywars and Eggwars), and the forums and Discord.

The server is always working to get more staff members, and recently quite a few players got promoted to helper. It may seem like they don’t listen to the community, but in reality they are always working to update the server and improve on it, just check out the “behind the cube” series on the forums. That is also why we have a suggestions subforum. The server may not be perfect, but it is always getting better, and that is what matters.

But please, don’t try to start a fight with the staff over this. It distracts them from improving the server and helping the community. Or maybe even monitoring Assassins.
A server that gets "better" doesn't lose players. They aren't nearly as good as they were and thats a fact, I never said they didn't update in fact they do but updates that most the time no one asked for or are unnecessary. The suggested features people recommended years ago multiple times are still not implemented but instead they choose to release trash gamemodes before even trying to work on anything else that needs working on.

I have said multiple times it doesn't have to be "hours" but 30 minutes through out the day would be 20x better than what they currently do and you only need 1 staff to do it. It is far more productive than being in lobby monitoring nothing in vanish. If they can do that for hours how would it hurt to help as they should for 30 minutes or are these so called "Helper" ranks and "Mod" ranks just their for show to only do reports which barely help.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
You are far too ignorant, you don't even play and have the audacity to comment on it?? The gamemode is good it is what cubecraft have done with it that annoys me. If you don't have any understanding of it how you going to talk on it?
then accept that mods have lives and arent around 24/7 to monitor one of its least popular game modes

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
You think they spend $26 to make an account every time they get banned????
and you just said
You waste more time recording, then uploading also then having to report causing so much unnecessary time while it takes them seconds to come back on another one of their infinite alts.
they dont have infinite alts because on java it costs $26 to buy an account

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Bro stick to bedrock you don't even know what your talking about
yes i do because when i made a java account i downloaded the minecraft launcher for free before making an account, and was only charged when making the account. the minecraft launcher is free, accounts cost $26 to create.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom