Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
A new bounty system ;

A player can hire another to kill another player. Once the target is killed they would bring the head to the bounty statue and you will be funded points from the player who hired you . This would basically be a more expensive version of the existing assassinations

You cant hire more than two people to kill the same player . Once the target is killed you cannot hire someone to kill them again for 8 hours

Next , if your private assassin died they wont et the points and the bounty will be cancelled

This wont replace the existing bounty system

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This has already been suggested by @iLoveYouu here:
@iLoveYouu Lock please?
Just because something was suggested before doesn't mean a new thread suggesting it automatically has to be locked
That isn't how it works at all

Anyways I would say sure without your 8 hours minimum
I do think not being able to hire someone again for an extensive period of time is good but I think maybe 1 hour is okay

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Just because something was suggested before doesn't mean a new thread suggesting it automatically has to be locked
That isn't how it works at all

Anyways I would say sure without your 8 hours minimum
I do think not being able to hire someone again for an extensive period of time is good but I think maybe 1 hour is okay
I think that 1hour wouldn't be long enough for a waiting time. It would be a very good idea to hire a assassin who kill the player for you. I realy like this idea so it doesn't bother me if it got added.

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Cool idea.
How I see this working:
To place a target type: /target [player] [coins]
The amount of coins will be taken directly from your inventory. There will be message in the chat: vinlir has placed a bounty on [player] for X coins. Everyone will then be able to obtain this players head by killing this player. If the player hasn't been in killed in 1 hour, then the bounty will expire. If the player has been killed there will come a message in chat saying something like: vinlir has obtained proPvPer_'s head. You will then have to bring this head to the bountyNPC where you can collect your coins.
-You have to wait 1hour between placing bounties
-There can be only placed 1 target on someone
-There is no extra delay between placing bounties on the same person.

I like your idea, but my opion differs a bit.

Reactions: Laskyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom