Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 347571

Intro

So as you guys already know Assassinations will be removed entirely which is pretty sad, i really liked the game however i understand why it would be removed. The reason why i'm posting this is so they could bring this game back in the future if they want to. In case you didn't know about the removal, here is the link to the post:
I will also try to provide some things they could add in the game that will spice things up and make it more unique & enjoyable.

Issues

" For a PvP game, assassinations has a solid concept, but with the minimal backing that it receives, it is unsustainable for us to continue running and supporting this game. It also expends a lot of our moderation resources due to players cheating or breaking chat rules; we're hoping that our Team can begin to take notice of other parts of the network too. "

I agree with that there are a crazy amount of rulebreakers in Assassinations, players are constantly swearing with deseases and hacking on alts and so on although i'll have to say that it is pretty normal why they would continue doing this.. Like i said they are on alts and use a VPN, once they get muted or banned they hop a new account in less than a minute so i don't see why they would stop doing it. Players also use alt accounts to stack their account with full diamond gear which is also an unfair advantage compared to players without any alt accounts. I'll just give a few examples of what they could do.

1. Add profiles in Assassinations: You will have 2 profiles, you can change your profile at anytime so for example if you're stacked you can just change to your other profile and vibe if you don't feel like fighting people at that moment.

2. Block alts on cubecraft since tons of these alts are joining to hack on the server. Don't forget that alts are also used to avoid punishments or to dox poeple on the server, basically just bad purposes.

3. You have to be level 5 to join Assassinations, this one is a bit harsh but atleast it could slow hackers down a little?

New Features

The other main problem is probably the lack of features & the game being outdated. You could say it would be a really cool game if it would be updated frequently, I will mention some below.

Enlarge the spawn and add a /spawn command which you can use if you're out of combat.

- Have a place to store your items, an enderchest perhaps.
- Make a bank, you can only store 10.000 coins in the bank
- Make some sort of auction to sell items so people can buy them since people are trying to sell them ingame, this would make it much easier ( rare tems can only go 20% below their actual price )

A warp which will bring you to the mine, the mine will be a place to pvp against strong mobs that drop coins but also just against other players (pvp doesn't have to be on). You could also mine ores that you can sell for money, the deeper u go the stronger the mobs are and you'll get more coins for killing them too. If you're really deep in the mines then you'll eventually see lots of dia or dia blocks. The place to sell ores is also at the spawn next to the warp which brings you to the mine.

A warp which brings you to a boss-world. Every x days there will be a hard bossfight with really strong mobs, you can get killed by these or other players. There should be different bosses and different maps for them so it won’t get boring.

- If you are in spawn and you want to get in the map to play you will be able to choose where you want to spawn but it will not bring
you to that exact shop but somewhere around the shops to prevent spawnkilling.

- Everything needs to be more expensive so not a lot of people can get their hands on the best gear quickly.

- There are 2 potions that are basically useless in the game, fire resistance 1 & 2 while there are no items that put you on fire. These can basically be removed out of the game since they are useless. And then there are a few complaints about certain potions. Invisibility, speed 2 and instant damage are way to cheap.. especially invisibility, if you are invisible (100 coins) then you can basically steal others their loot or just start killing people with strenght, poison & instant damage.

- The reset will happen every month instead of every week.

New / superrare token

This is probably my most favorite suggestion, the Startoken (nether star) is obtainable by killing a boss.

This token allows you to put customised enchantments on your items (protection 1 – sharpness 1 max) and cube could basically keep adding new enchantements now and then & custom enchantements too.

It also make it possible to upgrade some of the features in /spawn.

- Store more money 10 000 --> 15 000
- Get a double enderchest instead of a small enderchest
- Sell more items in the auction shop at once 3 --> 5
- buy an extra profile, 2 --> 3

Cube has to make sure the bosses are really strong because it is supposed to be really really rare

Conclusion

There are a lot of good solutions that could fix the game, i will make this part 1 because i forgot some ideas that people gave me, if would make part 2 i'll also add comments & new idea's. Thank you for reading.

zlatski

Nov 17, 2021
Bulgaria
I think these are good ideas. This would improve Assassinations if CubeCraft did. Or at least in some way to improve or add something similar and interesting for the players. I also liked the idea of reducing hackers.

D

Deleted member 347571

I think these are good ideas. This would improve Assassinations if CubeCraft did. Or at least in some way to improve or add something similar and interesting for the players. I also liked the idea of reducing hackers.
Not every idea has to be added ofcourse, they could take some ideas or change them if they want to.

D

Deleted member 347571

Just keep assi like it is right now, I like how people are voting disagree while they haven't even played the game once in there whole CubeCraft career even a bedrock player that doesn't even know what assi is, votes disagree gj. It's just funny to see and not fair lmao.
If they keep it like it is right now then the current problems will remain a problem hence is why i gave some suggestions, feel free to give your opinions about things i mentioned.

Some OG players did agree that there should be something to grind for instead of having dia in less than an hour.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
If they keep it like it is right now then the current problems will remain a problem hence is why i gave some suggestions, feel free to give your opinions about things i mentioned.

Some OG players did agree that there should be something to grind for instead of having dia in less than an hour
They could remove assi update the code and re-add it back, but from where I know CubeCraft they won't do that. They said *player count* is unstable. Funny how one of your developers fix the dupe bug back from August, it got fixed somewhere in December or Novemeber asfaik. They fixed it, and then another bug/glitch appeared. Also, not sure how you want to get player count while there haven't been updates in years. They also said in the thread "to save our mod resources" then for what are staff for if I may ask?

Reactions: Matriox
D

Deleted member 347571

This gamemode takes a long time with very few players and it is practically impossible to play due to inactivity.
Unfortunately I think deleting it is the right thing to do
ii see you're from spain, when we play there are about 40-50 players in the map which is a lot.

If you're in an empty map (no players)) and you open chests for 10 minutes then you have full diamond. There's always an active map.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq
D

Deleted member 347571

How can you say "inactivity" while you haven't played it once? And it had 50 players when I was playing yesterday lol.
Yep, also people bountyfarm in empty maps or just farm full dia quickly in 10 minutes and then join the active map with 50 players.

Reactions: Critly

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
How can you say "inactivity" while you haven't played it once? And it had 50 players when I was playing yesterday lol.
You don't know if I've played or not.
Yes, I've played that gamemode and it's true that depending on what time it can rarely reach a peak of 40-50 players but most of the time there are very few players and it is full of cheaters. All these problems should have been solved a long time ago and they didn't update or try to improve this gamemode.
As I said before, I think nothing can be done anymore and it should be removed

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
You don't know if I've played or not.
Yes, I've played that gamemode and it's true that depending on what time it can rarely reach a peak of 40-50 players but most of the time there are very few players and it is full of cheaters. All these problems should have been solved a long time ago and they didn't update or try to improve this gamemode.
As I said before, I think nothing can be done anymore and it should be removed
Yeah "played it", by just standing afk and grinding reports 10/10 gameplay. You can't say rarely because me as a lb player haven't seen you online once there and I'm online there everyday so just stop lying lmao. Also, how you want it to peak a lot while there is no updates? About cheater problem that's a bit of a lie, and even if there are hackers that's where staff are for and the report site. And besides that, you have /sr and /report so you can't tell me "there can nothing be done" because that's not true at all. Keep also in mind, anticheat isn't that bad like it was before :)

• Disagree

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah "played it", by just standing afk and grinding reports 10/10 gameplay. You can't say rarely because me as a lb player haven't seen you online once there and I'm online there everyday so just stop lying lmao.
Keep also in mind, anticheat isn't that bad like it was before :)

You are the only one who is lying about me. That you haven't seen me playing may be because we don't play at the same time, we don't play on the same maps, or you simply haven't even noticed if I'm playing or not. Assasinations is not a game that I play 24/7, far from it, but I do know what this gamemode consists of, if there is activity and the quantity of cheaters (I didn't say the anticheat is bad, it is simply one of the gamemodes with the most cheaters)

Also, how you want it to peak a lot while there is no updates?

On this, it is literally what I have said. No updates have been made and it is one of the reasons why there are not many players and it will be removed.

Assassinations has very low player counts and very rarely peaks at 50 players. If you don't believe it, just take a look at the stats :)

1640806270823.png

Reactions: Shotgun
D

Deleted member 347571

You are the only one who is lying about me. That you haven't seen me playing may be because we don't play at the same time, we don't play on the same maps, or you simply haven't even noticed if I'm playing or not. Assasinations is not a game that I play 24/7, far from it, but I do know what this gamemode consists of, if there is activity and the quantity of cheaters (I didn't say the anticheat is bad, it is simply one of the gamemodes with the most cheaters)

On this, it is literally what I have said. No updates have been made and it is one of the reasons why there are not many players and it will be removed.

Assassinations has very low player counts and very rarely peaks at 50 players. If you don't believe it, just take a look at the stats :)

View attachment 207050
I made this so Cubecraft could possibly bring the game back in the future..

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
2. Block alts on cubecraft since tons of these alts are joining to hack on the server. Don't forget that alts are also used to avoid punishments or to dox poeple on the server, basically just bad purposes.

3. You have to be level 5 to join Assassinations, this one is a bit harsh but atleast it could slow hackers down a little?
The hacker-problem is not really fixable. Alts also have a lot of good purposes, and using alts to bypass your punishment already gets you IP banned. You said, VPN is your friend if you want to hack, which is a fair point, but it wont stop people from bypassing their punishment. Rules are rules and the cube team tries their best to deliver the best gameplay for people

Being level 5 to play a game is a really really bad thing to add: if a player wants to hack, they will find a game. They'll do this in other games, they'll get locked, until eventually all games are locked. Players that just started cant see what Assassins is like, giving it even less players.

A warp which will bring you to the mine, the mine will be a place to pvp against strong mobs that drop coins but also just against other players (pvp doesn't have to be on). You could also mine ores that you can sell for money, the deeper u go the stronger the mobs are and you'll get more coins for killing them too. If you're really deep in the mines then you'll eventually see lots of dia or dia blocks. The place to sell ores is also at the spawn next to the warp which brings you to the mine.

A warp which brings you to a boss-world. Every x days there will be a hard bossfight with really strong mobs, you can get killed by these or other players. There should be different bosses and different maps for them so it won’t get boring.
This really takes away the essence of Assassins, and will literally be a new game. This would take so much time and effort to make, and with the same name the playerbase wouldnt even grow that much. Too much effort for too little reward in my opinion, as the team is already super busy

My conclusion to your thread is that there might be some suggestions in that would've been cool to add, but simply don't attract much players. The suggestion that might attract players (last one i responded to) would take away the entire fun thing about the PvP game, as it would make it more PvE, and just gets a whole new concept. I disagreed with the suggestion as I think the game should be removed due to the existing problems that cannot really be fixed and attracting players would take way too much effort

D

Deleted member 347571

The hacker-problem is not really fixable. Alts also have a lot of good purposes, and using alts to bypass your punishment already gets you IP banned. You said, VPN is your friend if you want to hack, which is a fair point, but it wont stop people from bypassing their punishment. Rules are rules and the cube team tries their best to deliver the best gameplay for people

Being level 5 to play a game is a really really bad thing to add: if a player wants to hack, they will find a game. They'll do this in other games, they'll get locked, until eventually all games are locked. Players that just started cant see what Assassins is like, giving it even less players.

This really takes away the essence of Assassins, and will literally be a new game. This would take so much time and effort to make, and with the same name the playerbase wouldnt even grow that much. Too much effort for too little reward in my opinion, as the team is already super busy

My conclusion to your thread is that there might be some suggestions in that would've been cool to add, but simply don't attract much players. The suggestion that might attract players (last one i responded to) would take away the entire fun thing about the PvP game, as it would make it more PvE, and just gets a whole new concept. I disagreed with the suggestion as I think the game should be removed due to the existing problems that cannot really be fixed and attracting players would take way too much effort
Is it not normal that they need to put effort into making a game? I know that the game will be changed if you, i don't think that's a bad thing knowing that no other server has something like this yet.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
There is absolutely no need to remove it, every day it hits enough players to play it. Now cube will just destroy another community. And the hacker problem is cubes own fault. Keep the game, people have fun and its playable every day. Cube should really focus on the hackers taking down the game more instead of just removing it
lol

D

Deleted member 347571

I don't think it should be removed at all! It's one of the reasons I still play and it still has many players during the day. But apparently it takes less effort and is removing it easier than banning hackers. -_
I also main assa (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom