Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Heyo,
with Sentinel doing his work, the hackers who ruined this gamemode have finally decreased. I've played this minigame for a good 2 years and like to attrackt more players to it.

It's a unique gamemode where you loot chests and kill people togheter with your friends to get coins. You can then buy loads of stuffs to become full diamond kings an queens!
Tip: get a team up, buy speed 1pots, navigate over rooftops and avoid diamond peops when building up !
Here a vid to hype you up:
It really hurts my heart that a 50 player map rarely gets filled up :( . People used to spam the sign for minutes to get in a full 80 player map. I hope I persuaded you and maybe you'll encounter me in a dessert map (The trees map sucks). Here some other clips if you aren't convinced yet.
I'm just an assassins addict and I want to grow the community !

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't play Assassins but does it look a bit like PVP? I mean PVP you just go around killing people

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I don't play Assassins but does it look a bit like PVP? I mean PVP you just go around killing people
There is a lot more to it and then just PvP, you need to play tactical and smart if you ever want to become full diamond. You have to make choices like: Should I kill people or loot chests ? Do I buy armor or a better sword ? What route should I take ?

My vids only show what I like the most about assassins. Killing other dia people and getting all there riches.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
One of my favourite games on cube. Was very frustrating before sentinel with all your hard work gearing up ending when a hacker came along.
Would be good to see more people playing it.

Reactions: vinlir

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There is a lot more to it and then just PvP, you need to play tactical and smart if you ever want to become full diamond. You have to make choices like: Should I kill people or loot chests ? Do I buy armor or a better sword ? What route should I take ?

My vids only show what I like the most about assassins. Killing other dia people and getting all there riches.

I see.....It looks interesting, I should play it someday

Reactions: vinlir
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom