Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Niels Degen

Well-Known Member
Jan 31, 2015
3
0
77
30
Hii CubeCraft,

I like to make a new Assassaination map, is it not good? Than.. okay :P, I do this for fun, is it okay? I can send a link on the forum, :)

- Niels_Degen

P.s: I post on the forum the download link from the map. :) (soon)
 

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
4,681
2,369
313
26
We don't really need a new assassins map at the moment, you can do it for fun though, I suppose. :)
 

Blooberry

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2014
216
475
138
26
That Place In Space
I personally don't think we need a new Assassins map :P
The one we have is much better than the old one.

If you do end up making one for poops and giggles, I suggest not placing the download link in the post. The link will allow anyone to download the map and use it as their own, and trust me. That is never fun.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom